Only pc version requires intrnet to play OFFLINE

Hi @JNT_BA

I’ve already talked about this on another topic

Big ant had told us that the game would be 100% playable OFFLINE for the single-player modes, unlike Top spin. so i did some research and it was confirmed that this is the case on consoles, they can access the game even without internet.

whereas on PC you can’t launch the game if you’re not connected, you can’t even access the game menu. it say “impossible to connect big ant server…”

please fix this for us pc players.

thank you :pray:

5 Likes

hello @JNT_BA

I can confirm that the console versions and single-player modes (career, exhibition, tournaments, training) are 100% playable without an internet connection.

but the pc version still requires an internet connection and a connection to the big ant servers to access the game menu.

It would be good to fix the PC version quickly, many people have steam decks and other portable PCs to play outside without an internet connection. PC players are currently dependent on the Big Ant server and the internet, and if there’s the slightest problem, no one has access to the game.

so this is an urgent problem to fix please.

thank you Big ant :wink:

2 Likes

It will not be removed this is an anti-piracy protection because if they remove the internet connection the game will get cracked very fast and they will loose money.

On consoles they don’t need this protection because games cannot be cracked :wink:

I’ve never heard of that, no game has done that for the same version between pc and consoles.

studios generally use denuvo to combat piracy

It’s a big problem because on PC I bought the game but in the end it’s like a rental, if the big ant servers stop working for any reason, we won’t have access to the game we paid for. it’s a very big problem. :worried:

and sometimes I have internet connection problems, so I’m 100% dependent on the connection to play the game… it’s not normal.

2 Likes