Option to use 'classic' AO2-style serve/shot markers, A.I difficulty sliders?

@JNT_BA
I just want to ask, once again, if it would be possible to offer the option of having on-court targetting markers for serve and shot direction as was the case in AO2, as I personally found it much better than the more approximate style that Tiebreak seems to use for most shots. I understand that more precision can be gained through combo shots and so on, but I still think users should have the option of even greater (and simpler) serve/shot precision through an on-court target marker, particularly for those of us who are casual gamers and/or have disabilities that make quick button presses/multi-button combos etc. more difficult, as in my case. Similarly, I would like to see the return of optional A.I difficulty sliders (court speed, shot power etc), for the same reasons. I really think these two changes are reasonable in that they woildn’t require major changes to the overall experience, particularly if kept strictly optional. At the same time, I think these changes, if properly implemented, could increase engagement with the game for a significant demographic looking for a more casual/accessible experience.

3 Likes