Others improvements

Hello,

We speak about the most important since many days, the gameplay.
@JNT_BA @RossSymons
But can you don’t forget others things like this:

• HDR setting in game to see directly the results

• Add sleeveless shirt on player creation

• Delete all the saves game in the same time in exhibition mode

• When choosing the character, stay on Djokovic and not Kyrgios because we need to return on the beginning of the list each time

• Miss many signature moves

• Add US Open 24 outfits and over futur tournaments

• Add the faces of licensed players in the creation tool? :pray:

• Have licensed bags in the creation tool available like licensed outfits

• Logos on stadiums: have the choice between 1/2/3/4 logos per panel. The camera does not stay on the good panel sometimes

• Shared stadiums: logos do not appear when we download it

6 Likes

I would also add:

-Improve the physics of volleys.
The physics of the ball in volleys literally floats, it is not tennis, it may be picketball, squash, ping pong, but not tennis.

3 Likes

Regading stadiums and editor, maybe it could be great to let us modify the current unlicensed slams, like keep the structure and just add the sponsors/logos we want.

Best thing would be to be able to recreate those stadiums in Editor, but main courts tend to look like the Rod Laver Arena with the round corners… It’s quite limited.

3 Likes

If you are working on clay improvement, you can see all the marks on clay in exhibition mode when when save a match a restart it after.

And is it possible to reduce the distance that Rublev enter in the court after his serve? Because after the return, it’s complicated to make a normal shot. Maybe the same with other players :man_shrugging:t3:

1 Like

You need to improve the serve again. Too many first serve from us (all made with risk serve) and also the IA

3 Likes
  • Is it possible to leave the player in his chosen position for the return of service rather than putting him back in his place at each point?

• Is it possible to add a weather selection when choosing matches. The brightness is never the same and even if in reality it happens like that, on TV the rendering is sometimes very ugly when the sun is not present.

@JNT_BA

Since the update of today, I no longer have spectators in the stadiums that I created or downloaded :man_shrugging:t3:

2 Likes
  • You really need to improve the sound of umpire. Sometimes, there is no sound :man_shrugging:t3:
  • You need to add ALL the courts (1000-500-250) on the exhibition mode and tournament mode.
  • improve the serve again. Too easy even on risk methods. Not enough impacts. And for exemple, when I serve with Fritz from the left (score at 00/00), it’s always an ace on the center line.
3 Likes
  • The shot after a net need to be improve too. The ball goes anywhere in all directions.

• it’s also complicated to play a ball after a lob

• same thing when the IA make a slice

1 Like

You write them down for nothing, the developers don’t even care. They’re just doing what they see fit, with no regard for the community.

Is it possible to have ALL the scoreboard available when we create stadiums?

Is it possible to balance the players’ levels between them?

I can win 6/2 against Sinner but after on the other hand lose 6/0 against Norrie.

:man_shrugging:t3:

1 Like

sounds like handicap? every sports game that I played this happens… like in Fifa/NBA 2k careers, when I face a Stronger team/club, the game is easier than when I face a low overall club.

There is a difference between win a game with many points and lose a game without be able to win a game a not be able to catch a ball :joy:
I am agree with you on the principle but it must not become an excess

1 Like

Slow down a little the Simulated games. I know there’s a way to stop after a certain amount of games or sets but what if I want to let it go by myself and stop whenever I want?
I don’t want the result to appear after 1 second of simulation!

Also, nice touch to have the flags and the country code here. You could use it in the scoreboards too (like in the suggestion here)

This one may be a really small fix considering it’s only text based and apparently doesn’t affect Travel Fatigue in Career Mode.

This is something i’ve seen since AO Tennis 2 and thought it was only a little issue that could be fixed in the future so i got surprised to see it here in TIEBREAK.

Basically TAICA IS NOT A REAL CITY IN CHILE. The closest city is “Talca” but is not that big or recognizable to put ingame.

I know is something that you don’t see too much in game but it would be good if you were able to fix this and change it to Santiago (Capital City).

Also, i don’t know if this issue appears in other cities ingame.

Always the same problem. When we save a game, the clay is not good after restart the game

2 Likes

Yes, i have Same problem on pc

Hello @JNT_BA @RossSymons

Here is a list of things that can be improved without taking too much time. It would be nice to make all these modifications that are quite annoying in the game :pray:

• Possibility to change the outfits for IA in all mode
  • Save the return position
  • Change the footsteps sound on clay and grass
  • Add all ATP 500/250 court on mode exhibition
  • All new outfits must be available for our created player
  • The balls are unplayable on low volleys
  • Improved the slice balls
  • Possibility to wear caps backwards
  • Sleeveless tshirt for our created player
  • Assign our created stadium for grand slam in career
  • Add official bag for our created player
  • Keep clay marks when saving matchs
  • Improved Del Potro face
  • Change the Federer forehand

Thank you

3 Likes

I agree with all of this. A couple additions:

Agree we need more cosmetics for our created players: licensed racquet bags, backwards hats, tank tops, arm sleeves, watches/jewelry. These assets are already in the game, so it’s so easy to just make them available to us.

Another need is to be able to change the kit of your opponent in career mode and add whites for all players when playing in the London Open. Right now, all licensed player where the same kit for every single tournament.

Finally, we NEED to be able to attach custom stadiums to Grand Slams in career mode.

2 Likes

i agree with all of this

1 Like