Dear @JNT_BA ,
Do you have any information about whether or not the physics of every pitch type (and cracks) different or the same? Please answer.
And if not, then please work on having realistic changes in the way ball bounce and turn on different pitch surfaces.
- The speed of the pace (slow, medium, fast) has to have impact on the physics as well.
- Rain should cause the pitch to get wet and bring changes to the physics.
- It should also impact on how well you could throw certain types of deliveries on different pitches
- Also the timing and weather of the game (morning, evening, cloudy, sunny, overcast, etc.)
- And also, please bring weather delays! (Rain interruption, Low light feature if possible, Player declaration as retired hurt, etc.)
Hope someone will look at this answer.
Thank you and Good luck.