Player Creations

I just shared the Free State Cheetahs team. 34 players. It’s all I can do for now
That took me 2-3 weeks to create with the time I could put in. I will share more Cheetahs players to the fan hub in the future. Squad still has a lack of depth in some positions.
No logos on the kits. Hoping we get some logos uploaded in the Fan hub in the future made by others in the community. I understand it might be hard to do this.

It would be good if anyone can please make some Melbourne Rebels logos or sponsors. Even a Rugby Vic logo too This will likely be my next team to upload in the near future. Thanks to all in advance.

Also , Southern Kings Logo , Sponsors. Not urgent.

Thanks Matrixneo for doing a Black Isuzu logo. I probably need a yellow or white one too. Maybe I can use your one to copy, colour and duplicate for myself. If I make the Kings team, it’s a reboot
But might have some former players.

3 Likes

Hi guys,

Not perfect, but on my side I will try to work on the Japan Rugby League 1 logos.

Here is the Tokyo Suntory Sungoliath.
Will do others and will try to improve it

Cheers

6 Likes

Looks great. I might try to create a few Aussie players for the team when I get time. I am sure Harry Hockings is still there playing for them. Sean McMahon.

I want to say there is no point in creating teams, players, logos and stadiums for leagues that will be licensed in the game, including Japan main league and Currie Cup premier

1 Like

Tbf, Japan Rugby League was announced as out of the game by Ross, but it was during the period “Rugby 24” game name, could have changed.

Work in Progress

2 Likes

Not sure I have ever seen Currie Cup confirmed in the game either to be honest.

Edit: But would be awesome if it was.

1 Like

Ye true, but it was an educated guess made a number of times since the original launch date of Sep 2023. They have confirmed 13 leagues/competitions and since the game was originally developed for world cup launch, we could assume the following list:

1. World Cup
  2. Six Nations
  3. TRC
  4. Top 14
  5. Premiership
  6. URC
  7. Champions Cup
  8. Challenge Cup
  9. Superugby
  10. MLR

What is next in line then?

1. Currie Cup?
  2. NPC?
  3. Japan league?

Pacific Nations Cup?

Like I said, just a guess, let me know how you see it

2 Likes

Not sure any of us are educated in Big Ant information are we? ha ha.

It is a high likelihood it is in there if they go to that level of rugby for sure. Just said it wasn’t confirmed.

Considering their quote “Over 150 Club Sides in 11 Competitions with URC, English Premiership Rugby, French Top 14, MLR and Super Rugby.”

These clubs equal 150 but anything is just a random guess. Could be Portuguese, German or Romanian leagues in there for all we know :joy:

UK - Premiership - 10
UK - English Championship - 11
UK/IRE/SA - URC - 16
FRA - Top 14 - 14
FRA - D2 - 16
USA - MLR - 12
NZ/AUS - Super Rugby - 12
NZ - NPC - 14
SA - Currie Cup - 14
AUS - QLD Premiership - 12
AUS - Tooheys New Cup - 12
AME - Super Rugby Americas - 7

Be interesting to see what makes it in.

2 Likes

My thoughts, BigAnt seems committed to add most of the current teams. The obvious gap seems that they are not interested in the classic teams. I really enjoyed playing the classic matches in Rugby 08 with the criticism the classic players weren’t replicated in game.

It would be appreciated and more value add to the game participation if the phenomenal community with the skills create the classic teams. e.g historic WC finalist teams or eg the NZ 11-15 team, SA 07-09 team etc.

I doubt we will be able to modify game rules but even the early 1900’s teams like B&I lions team tours and kits will be a nice edition.

@JNT_BA A note for the developers as a low priority at the end of the cycle when the game is polished. What about options to replicate the amateur or pre pro era. For example settings to limit to 22 or 16 players like in the ‘old’ days or reducing the scoring to the 0 or 4 or 3 for a try era.

It’s even more easy than that let me know if you guys need any help in any logo or kit or even Playface creation. Though team will be updating the face creation tool in near future updates hope so as so far c24 have the best creation tool of any BigAnt’s game.

9 Likes

Hey mate, there is a (Crazy) community of gamers at the link below who I know would all love to hear about your creation tool tips etc (Me included). I have seen a lot of the stuff you have done for Cricket 24. Great quality. If you have any tips, tricks, videos etc you want to share you can do so here (@JNT_BA sorry if link isn’t allowed)

If it gets deleted I will know why :joy:

6 Likes

GoTBy

Hello dev team, could i have the italian name or at least the city name of the 10 teams in the Serie A Elite?

Thanks

1 Like