Player Creations

Let’s share same players that everyone has created.

1 Like

Elrigh Louw

2 Likes

Eben Etzebeth

4 Likes

Canaan Moodie

2 Likes

I am keen to get the Toyota Free State Cheetahs :south_africa:created in Rugby 25. Started creating a few players , especially the ones on loan to Ospreys. Victor Sekekete, Jeandre Rudolph, Daniel Kasende.

Just don’t have this as a top priority at the moment as I not sure if they are officially licensed in Rugby 25. Working on players across URC, Premiership Rugby. Australian Super Rugby teams. Some women’s Super Rugby Aus too.

Elrigh Louw looking good.

Can’t wait to see The full Vodacom Blue Bulls Team and the other South African URC Teams

Springboks Women. I am unsure if they will also be fully licensed?

2 Likes

Is this thread only for players, or teams as well? I will happily create unlicensed stadiums if I can ask someone else to create teams, with logos, and players, then we can communicate on here, or some discord as to our wish list and completion times

It’s currently very difficult to create any African heritage players and some pacific island players due to lack of creation tools with noses to get them more flat, sunken or wide. It’s a major challenge at the moment for myself when I try to do these type of players.

I have been doing some but they are not that accurate. I am assuming there will be future improvements to fan hub in future patches.

I have created the Free State Cheetahs a 33 man squad. Would be good to get its logo please created by someone and uploaded onto fan hub and the Toyota sponsor under logos. Cheetahs Toyota stadium is in Bloemfontein, South Africa :south_africa:
I am more focused on player creation but it does take a lot of time, but if I am passionate about the team or goal I will do it. My heart has to be In it otherwise it’s not enjoyable.
I wanted to do a future reboot of Southern Kings with current players across South Africa Rugby but using the old Kings Logo.

I also wanted to do a Super Rugby Women Au but that’s a long term goal.

I have Melbourne Rebels partially created with Non Wallabies and reserves. I just need logos uploaded onto fan hub.

In terms of the of The SVG screen in logo creator. I can’t exit it using a PS5 controller or the Steam deck controls. When I go into it , when it shows the files , the only way I can exit is shutting down the game. It would be good if anyone knows what buttons to press to exit ? Using mouse cursor on steam pad / screen with fingers also does not respond
In all honesty I can’t wait to get on console. I dislike using the Steam deck so much and only bought it for this Early Access.

1 Like

Ok great. Thanks for your help.
I aim to create more Cheetahs players in the future.

Just stopped temporarily because I been trying to spend time to create Junior Academy players for some URC teams and Australian Super Rugby teams. Premiership Rugby.

1 Like

I was playing around with the logo creator last night and I shared a few basic logos. Hopefully I can get some new logos done tonight. I’m still trying to figure out some of the finer details. :joy:

1 Like

I think I saw those , some for NZ Rugby. They looked good.

It’s a great help to the community if you are interested in creating some logos.

I concentrate more on the players, it’s what I am much better at. I been meaning to try out the logo creator to create something but have been more motivated with some other things and the players.

I will share more players on the Fan Hub soon

1 Like

I can’t take credit for the NZ logos. Someone else shared those. I think I shared a Puma, Nike and maybe a basic Bulls logo. It was late last night so my brain is still half asleep this morning.

And well done with your created players. I will definitely be downloading some of them. My problem is I get bored doing each player’s skills. I did suggest to BA after the previous update that it could help save some time if we could copy skills from one player to another player and then just go and fine tune it.

1 Like

Ok thanks for clarifying with what you uploaded. I think any contributions help and I think people should upload what they are passionate about or to help others get teams/kits created.

Yes for me , I still in the dark with what skills scores to rate players based on their ability. I can’t compare at the moment to the top players around the world because we got no individual skills stats screens in the game at the moment for licensed players. I just guess skills at the moment. I once tried out some props on the field and realised I made some too fast.

I just downloaded your Blue Bulls Logo it looks good. I put it on a Kit I was making for Southern Kings just to try it out. How long did it take to make that logo ?

1 Like

I agree. All the years spent downloading logos on the cricket games with the legends creating top class logos there, made me want to help out where I can with some more basic logos in R25. I’m sure some of the C24/AFL creators will work their magic on R25 soon enough.

On that Bulls logo, it was a bit of a play around really. I think I made one with a white background as well, but I haven’t shared it yet. But it was quite quick actually. I imported it to Inkscape and converted it to SVG and imported it to R25. Hopefully with a bit of YouTube and playing around I can start doing some better logos at some stage. Fingers crossed.

I agree with those skills. I suppose it will be a bit of trial and error as well. So I will gladly step aside and leave you to work your magic and keep creating lightning fast Props for us. Hahaha

2 Likes

I have quite a bit of experience in stadium creation through the cricket games, and I find it a lot of fun, so happy to create those, if someone else can do logos, players and teams.

I will mostly play internationals, currie cup premier and first division and NPC, with my own take on a Superugby tournament. I believe currie cup premier will be licensed, but not first division. Not sure about NPC. Happy with the current 4 ozzy teams in superugby, but the addition of rebels would be nice.

Not sure how many stadium assets would be included at launch, but hopefully a solid amount, then I can start working on stadiums, but also not sure which competitions or leagues will be included yet.

So need someone to do the currie cup first division players and teams for me :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’ve shared a few basic logos, but I’m having issues with some of these logos. If anyone has an idea what I’m doing wrong, I would really appreciate some help. Using Inkscape to convert logos to SVG.

2 Likes

That’s cool!

If you mean the filled in letters it shows it in this tutorial link. By selecting the inner and outer circles and then Path - Exclusion. Sorry if this isn’t what you mean but maybe the video will show something else.

Cricket 19 Logo Tutorial using Trace Bitmap in Inkscape (youtube.com)

3 Likes

Yes that’s exactly what I’m struggling with. Thank you! I will have another go at it tomorrow after work. Much appreciated.

3 Likes

I can finish creating the Melbourne Rebels squad without the Wallabies players in the next few weeks. Happy to do this.

As for Currie Cup. If Premier Division is licensed in the game I would be happy enough about that.

The process for creating players if done properly takes 15-20 mins. I probably at this stage would not aim to create multiple teams for any competition until we have all competitions confirmed for the game. But being honest , with regards to Currie Cup First Division this unfortunately would not interest me. Only the Premier Division.

Bro, if sharing works already (havent checked), please do these kits and logos:

Boland Cavaliers
Eastern Province Elephants
Border Bulldogs
SWD Eagles
Leopards
Valke

:slight_smile: ?

Some might have two different logos that are both displayed on the chest.

Also hoping for SA sponsors, like the currie cup logo and corporate and clothing sponsors

If I can get kits and logos, I will work on the palyers and stadiums myself

1 Like

Sounds like a fellow South African… hahaha

The sharing seems to be working. I’ve shared a few random sponsor and brand logos. But I don’t think I’m at a level where I’ll be doing the more complicated team logos just yet. I’ll play around with it over the weekend and see how it goes.

1 Like