Player Grunt Audio

@JNT_BA

Would it be possible to return the old build vocal grunts please?

I am not sure which update or patch changed it but they are whisper quiet now when you could hear them very clearly previously.

If its because people complained, there is a slider in audio settings specifically for grunt volume. Sadly its maxed out and they are still barely audible.

Its only a small quality of life thing but it does make a positive difference as it feels like the players are playing in silence at the moment.

4 Likes

Please @JNT_BA fix this issue I don’t think it needs a major update to fix this one.

We can barely hear the players grunts what’s the point in capturing the players grunts and adding them to the game but we can’t hear them ??

1 Like

I feel like I’ve lost a lot of the grunting sound from the computer, but if I connect the headphones, I hear it, so it’s supposed to be a bug.

1 Like

I’m playing on console PS5 and i can barely hear the grunts I have no sounds issues on all the other games I play…

They definitely need to sort it out. It was much better several patches ago.

1 Like

@JNT_BA

While it does seem that grunt audio is bugged at the moment in terms of being audible, I am not sure if all of the players had some sort of vocal grunt or just a handful. Some players such as Federer I cant hear any sort of grunt at all when hitting any shots. If there are some players without, is there any way this could be expanded to cover them also?

1 Like

Seems to be finally fixed on Consoles

On pc also.

With the new updtate (22 september). Its very good now.

I created a new topic “Audio feedback” with things to be fixed.

if you have others feedback audio, go on the topic et say what you need :+1:

My player in career mode doesn’t grunt at all. Very annoying