Players in the ranking in career mode are not playing any tournaments

Players in the ranking are not playing any tournaments look I’m in week 24 in the career and a lot of players in the ranking have 0 tournaments played please @JNT_BA look at this major issue

This is game breaking in Career mode that’s why when we win a tournament in career we climb so fast by just reaching the final from my first Challenger tournament I climbed from 896 to 546 how is it possible to climb so fast ? That’s because almost all the others players in the ranking are not playing any tournaments.

8 Likes

That’s why you go from 900th place to 250th place if you win the first challenger tournament…

We really need to fix this as a matter of urgency, as well as the career attribute points, and also apply the backhand style to our created character because only the forehand is applied when you choose a pro player style.

3 Likes

yes u are right it needs to be fixed

1 Like

Still not fixed please @JNT_BA this is a major issue in Career please fix it

2 Likes

Would be good to be able to see not only how the other tournaments are doing but also revisiting older tournament and individual players results.

Also, PLEASE bring back Futures tournaments from AO Tennis 2!
There’s no point on having over 1000 players if you start from a Challenger!

4 Likes

@JNT_BA Please fix this issue of ranking. We can’t start career if its still bug.

And please, the second issue is the Backhand style of star player dont apply on our player when we won charity tounament and unlock player style.

We have his serve, forehand and Return position but the BACKHAND not work, its a generic backhand we have.

Please fix this 2 big issue and we can start career :pray::pray::pray:

Tnak you

3 Likes