Pro-team legends

When will more legends be announced? Hall of Fame is tonight.

Also was thinking it would be cool to have a records (games/goals) board in the Hall of Fame room in game.

I’m assuming more will be made known closer to Xbox release/xplay/when everyone’s on the same patch/build.

1 Like

Will Pro-team be subscription based? I heard rumors that’s how it will be. Does anyone know any more info if this is true?

Ross mentioned a while back that If you want to dump money into it you can but it’ll also be playable without having to use micro transactions.

FIFA ultimate team is exactly the same, I’ve never put a cent into it but I always seem to build a cracking team and do some damage und the weekend leagues. It’s all luck from the pack unlocks, I’ve pulled some good players, sold them and bought players that are just as good but might be a card down or so from a special one that’s been brought out but they have differing stats by like 1 or2 points.

If you’re not going to spend money on it you just need to be smart by the way you build your teams. Even saying that I’ve played with an almost basic team when I starting and I’ve beaten people with multi million dollar players. They buy all this crap but it still doesnt help if your crap :joy:

1 Like

Cheers for the info👍

No probs, I could be completely wrong maybe @RossSymons could confirm?

If they are creating it in the same way ultimate team is, it’ll have plenty of choice for the people that don’t want to put in money. I’ve played Ultimate team for years and always enjoyed it, bar this year for ps4 it’s literally copied and pasted for from last year, doesn’t seem like they are really putting in much effort for old/past gen whatever you want to call it.

I agree there with on what you have said.

Can you play a copy/custom team in season or managment mode? (Eg. Removing dustin martin from richmond as he has retired)

@Andii23 You can in Season mode but not in Management mode sadly

Okay thanks do i have too create a custom tournament or just play the season? And if so how do i do that?

@Andii23 a custom one and that should work, I do that alot with my custom teams

Yeahh okay thanks i did create a custom one but when i played a game the afl premiership and toyota logos on the field were missing

1 Like

Any one know if you can get rid of players who have recently retired in a team and play in season or management mode?

1 Like

@Andii23 for management mode you just have to either trade those players or let their contracts run out and they get delisted that way. I wish BA would give us to option to delist and retire on the whim. For season mode just switch them out with other current players in the team. Hopefully you find this useful.

1 Like