Pro team questions

I’m not sure if that would work as I’m on PS5 and only one can be linked to ps5

Damn yeah you’re right

Hey @JNT_BA and u get this fixed because so we can use another account to sign in on the game if we stuff up of progress. But II don’t expect anything to be done about it

You could just make a new PS5 profile and start again on there

How is this still unplayable im 6 goals up in premiership challenge and i get kicked out resulting in a loss for me happens every game using a contract for no reward. I’m Literally 15 straight losses all having been kick out of the game

If the game determines a loss for you, my understanding is that it’s detected a disconnection on your side… as in, your internet dropped out momentarily.

I can guarantee its not my internet connection never lag in any other game and it happens to my friend eveey game aswell.

Yeah im getting kicked out aswell as the games about to start on premiership challenge and how do you sell players on pro team

Same 3 games in a row my game crashed and then on the 4th game the other player disconnected, im assuming he crashed as well. Won’t be touching premiership challenge untill that’s fix

Just a suggestion on a feature that would make life a lot easier. In ‘My Cards’ offering a multi-select option to select and sell multiple cards at once instead of selling them individually. A bulk sell tool would do wonders :slightly_smiling_face:

dunno where to post this but did they remove the expiry dates on the packs in AFL 23

Should I sell my bronze and silver players? I got lots of gold ones

How do i move pro team coins from one account to another?

I think u can only do that probably on pc. It won’t work on consoles I don’t think.