Release a Demo PLEASE

I reckon a demo with 2 teams on it would be good for fans as it would allow us to tell developers what to improve before game release especially with the delay. What do y’all think?

5 Likes

If they only didn’t release because of a lack of access to players for photos etc, there is no way they are changing too much at this stage. Definitely wont be taking any feedback from the public. As there hasn’t even been a single press release after the announcement other then the delay announcement, you can guarantee we wont be hearing anything until Jan 1 2024 at best I would say. EDIT: Of course this is a guess I would be more than happy to be wrong about ha ha. But history would say I am likely right.

1 Like

Ik I just want to play the game💀

2 Likes

Be patient. Rushing developers for a demo does nothing for the actual release of the game. Give them time to work on what needs to be completed.

1 Like

But it also gives them a chance to see what players like and dislike ahead of release

1 Like

Pretty sure they know what they are doing this combo. It’ll be worth the coin. The 130 national teams alone is take my money material for me.

1 Like

A Rugby League but with union rules ( even if I never played it ) with all teams and all leagues, I take it

2 Likes