Shot/serve target?

@JNT_BA

I am really enjoying this game so far, good graphics and general game-play, better than the new Topspin. My only real gripe - and the reason I don’t feel I can recommend it just yet - is that as far as I can see, there’s no option to determine serve/shot direction with a target shown on court. I can certainly direct serve/shot with L joystick and see the ball’s trajectory, but I can’t set the shot direction precisely prior to hitting the ball, as far as I know. This functionality is available in AO/AO2, for example as I remember, so I personally would like to have the option for it in this game - unless it already exists of course, in which case if somebody can assist with how to enable shot targeting, I’d be much obliged.

Also, as with cricket '24 where you can create custom difficulties with sliders for different A.I aspects (e.g. shot timing windows etc.), I think such an option to alter specific A.I abilities (shot speed/power etc)( would allow for greater freedom for those who want control over the specifics.

One final thing: I cannot see how we are supposed to level-up created players in career mode, as when you go to adjust stats, it doesn’t seem to allow it, and similarly currency earned doesn’t appear to be spendable. Career mode feels very unfinished.

1 Like

If this game can do what you say, I’d call it the best tennis game. It’s a pity that it can’t be reached for the time being.

2 Likes

Zones we get at service are definitely an issue, when you check your service stats at the end of the game you can see you always hit the same zones.

Like middle, on the T and outside. We should be able to hit anywhere in the service square.

1 Like

Hello.

the game have some problems:

Why don’t they make the gameplay more difficult so that player easier hit outs?
Stamina system doesn’t work. Why does stamina only decrease during ball sessions?
The game not have all good features that AOT2 had. ( different surfaces=different feelings and ball physics, aiming, different playstyles and some more)
And career mode its now absolutely broken.
I hope these will be fixed as well.

2 Likes