Should we expect any gameplay changes or bug fixes with the full release on August 22nd?

Is the gameplay gonna be the same as EA7 for the full release? Will you release a new patch with improvements at the end of August? How will the post launch support be? Similar to AO Tennis 2 or are you willing to continuously update the game each month like you did with the Early Access?

There will be changes everywhere in the game, as they wont put everything in early access, as they want people to buy the game at full price, not early access price, for example the big 3 are in at release, and full career mode with more than 1 season and your own player will be in full release, i hope they are holding some gameplay changes for full release, tbh i think they are. priority for me as a bare minium is to make ai on expert much harder to play against otherwise offline will be useless

2 Likes

i hope bug fixes ie press confrences arnt showimg up there are random crashes ect

1 Like

I’m playing on PS5 and love it but in the career mode there is no option for 1 set games which I prefer so I can play more games quickly. The options available don’t really shorten the game.