Small feedback update 21/08

Flat shots are still mostly in the net, it is useless to use it.
Top spins are very easy, loading the shot in red is even more effective and dangerous than RB+A and there is no chance to miss, as I said in another post it only forces you to play with top spin.

The first services have very low speed and are not very effective and rewarding.

The AI is a bit more intuitive but still very easy in expert. Making it move when you choose to serve with slice is a very bad decision.

I agree with everything except of moving AI before serve. It makes sense to me, since it’s the same in Full Ace tennis and imo it’s good and simple solution how to make AI better on return and it also prevents stupid aces.

I agree with everything u said except flat shot still being useless. If you use powerful flat shot on high bounce ball or weak ball its pretty effective after the last update if u time it well when the bounce is on his highest point, maybe practice a little more. more effective than this would lead the same issue with topspins

Concerning topspins they already fixed the aiming being too easy on the EA7 it was a great improvement but they revert it back on the full version.

And serves are still useless, they fix the slice serve on the T thats it

We really need to hope they will add gameplay sliders bc its really bad right now

1 Like

I’m trying to be fair because the original date release is tomorrow but there are some points I want to mention:

_ Playing against IA is BORING. There are no surprises. All sets 6-0 in expert difficulty.
But i’d like to point that the IA Unforced errors rate is fine. It’s just too easy make winners and the IA shots never complicates the user.

_ The IA is too slow when it comes to return to the center of the court after a shot, that’s why it’s too easy make winners

_ User don’t miss any shot, specially with top spin shot. The only shots misses are the flat shots staying on the net.

_ The serves are too weak. It’s hard to be dominant when you serve

_ The games feels too automatic. The general balance is fine but i would like to be be a little bit harder reaching some shots

Please don’t be afraid of giving us a truly simulation game.

3 Likes

Just look at this serve glitch…