Stats Guide for FanHub Player Creation

Hi there team,

I thought it was important to bring up this topic about future player creation on FanHub to be open to the community on Early Access.
Is it possible we will be able to see the stats of some of the licensed well known worldwide Rugby Super Stars ?
Why I say this is because how will the community know what is the set benchmarks for Top players individual skills?
If I create a player , say a Flyhalf for instance , I want to make sure I don’t make them as good or better as Beauden Barrett ? If I knew for instance that Barrett’s kicking is 93 and passing 89 or something like that I would make sure my player rating scores is under those skills ratings.
Same for a well known forward such as a Springbok , Pieter Stephen Du Toit , I want to know what his skills are so I can have an idea of creating a forward in his position as a Flanker. Anyway I don’t know if releasing or having access to licensed players stats will be possible in Early Access by the time FanHub is put on there but I thought it would be good to get you guys aware of my thoughts. I just want to be able to create realistic content and not make the mistake of over skilling a player perhaps. Thanks

1 Like

Hopefully we’ll be able edit said stats of the licensed players then this won’t be an issue!

1 Like

Yes to all this. Especially as one Premiership player (that I know of) had his hair dyed as a fine ahead of BA coming to scan his club and immortalising his bleached blonde look!

1 Like