Still many issues

Unfortunately this game will never be the same as AO Tennis 2.
I don’t understand how you can release a game like that.
Based on the feedback, it lacks a lot of things, half done gameplay mechanics, absolutely broken career mode, very little content.
And it’s a full price game. This is extremely sad and annoying.
Those who thought they were getting something like AO2 and paid for it, are now very very disappointed.
There is a lot of feedback. Not all of them can be implemented by the developers.
I want to play the game, i want to love the game, but it’s impossible like this.
Maybe I’ll look back in half a year. In the meantime, good luck to the developers.

AO2 fan

6 Likes

AO TENNIS 2 is my favourite tennis game and liked it even more than Topspin 4 but on Youtube i was made fun of by Topspin players calling me deluded but i will stick to my claim that AO TENNIS 2 looks more like real tennis than Topspin speed wise. Tiebreak can be better than AO2 easily if they would stop creating more bugs when trying to fix others,sound dropouts are still there but nowhere as bad but now we have this random chair umpire with no sound. PS5 since last update now has framerate stuttering which was never there before but last update has caused this. Hard difficulty is now incredibly hard and i have not won a set yet since last update.

2 Likes