Surnames added to commentary database

I saw a thread in Cricket 24 about possibly adding names to commentary. Is there anything similar happening in Rugby 24?

Request to add Name/Pronunciation to Cricket 24 Game - Cricket 24 - Big Ant Studios Community Forum

If it is

1. Eastgate

Please and thank you :pray:t2:

1 Like

Thats why i love rugby games lolā€¦can usually find samoan last names :joy:

1 Like

Ha ha, so many great Samoans, Not so many great Eastgates :sweat_smile:

ā€˜Saarā€™ please if you are adding.

As always Iā€™ll pass them on. Canā€™t make promises but I can try to see what I can do!

6 Likes

Understood. Appreciate that, thank you very much.

Can you also pass on the release date? :eyes:

4 Likes

Thatā€™s a long name for commentary I donā€™t know if thatā€™s a common one

3 Likes

Ouch! Sounds like a long delay thenā€¦ :grimacing:

Please add mine
Joubert

And mine : Arakelian ( french here )

Tonton for me plz buddy

Your comment suggests that the commentary side of the game hasnā€™t been completed yet. If thereā€™s one thing you can do for me, can you please make sure Justin Marshall isnā€™t apart of the commentary team.

1 Like

I concur with this comment, unless he has had some serious coaching on delivery. Or if he is in there (Bless his soul) please give us the option to turn commentary off.

Personally, I would love to have that current Scottish commentator in it, he is pretty animated.

1 Like

Iā€™m thinking itā€™s likely to be Australian commentators so maybe the Stan sports commentators or presenters. Nick McArdle, Sean Maloney, Tim Horan, Morgan Turinui, Andrew Swain, Justin Harrison, Andrew Mehrtens, Sonny Bill Williams, Drew Mitchell, Allana Ferguson.

But I could be completely wrong.

1 Like

Oh man, could totally see Sonny Bill being the new Justin Marshall ha ha

Please add surname:

Vosloo

If possible, thank you.

Please add my surname:

KRIGE

Thank you

Hello @JNT_BA,
If it is still possible to add some names, could you please also add mine: Chambon
Many thanks and canā€™t wait to play.

@JNT_BA Can i get ā€œKapChaā€ pronounced as ā€œcaptchaā€ in Rugby 24 to start my career in there as well alongside Cricket24 :hugs: