The AI is too easy in Expert difficuly

Dear Developers,

@JNT_BA @RossSymons

The AI is too easy in Expert difficulty. Please increase the difficulty or make Legend difficulty. AI is predictable and easy to read.

1 Like

Well i was winning on Expert 3 days ago and now since latest patches i can struggle to win on Medium difficulty. Could you try Casper Ruud vs cpu Reilly Opelka on Medium and if you could give me some hints because Opelka is acing me constantly and yes he has a 140 mph serve in real life so it is realistic but he is wrong footing me all over the court hitting winners from all angles close to the line. I can win matches but this has got me beat,i never use the 2 triggers together just one at a time because you can tell the cpu is not using the fast sprint so it feels like cheating,in some ways medium feels harder than Hard difficulty for some reason.

Difficulty is coming…

2 Likes

Medium maybe should be a little easier the AI is hitting too many winners near the lines,it is very tough now and i was winning on expert 3 days ago.

@JNT_BA @RossSymons

When will the AI difficulty be fixed? I won all my games on Expert 6-0, 6-0.

1 Like

I am glad i am not a master genius really having great matches even on medium difficulty. Before last 2 patches i was winning on expert but now have great battles on Medium. I agree when the devs stop the CPU pausing when running wide and not getting back to the center of court is fixed it will be a lot harder on hard and expert.

You don’t have to be a genius, but it’s still too easy to play at Expert level. There is no challenge. I have never lost a point in my serve game. I only lost 1-2 points as a receiver…

1 Like

I’m more interested in improving the handling than simply increasing the speed and angle of the computer’s return. Now, no matter how many attribute points we have, we can run on the baseline like Djokovic and hit crazy baseline volleys. Also, add something so that we can be careful not to go online or out of bounds when choosing the topspin.

they’re working on it, it needs a bit more time to really get something right.

We need to be patient. It’s better that they take the time to do things right than to have lots of regular updates that don’t fix anything.

Now we know that this is one of the developers’ priorities, but for me that’s enough, I’ll wait as long as it takes.

1 Like

I never use 2 triggers together for fast sprint,the CPU is not fast sprinting to get to balls so we should not need to use them to get an advantage. I am not saying you are using the 2 triggers but if you are that is why it is easy,many players have commented now that the game is so much better with just the one trigger basic sprint used.

I don’t use triggers.

Terrible game

1. Expert level it is ridiculously impossible to lose a match or even a single set
  2. No difference in the playing fields, horrible clay, no imprints of the ball or shoes
  3. Motionless ball boys, motionless line judges, motionless referee, crowd without animation, usual noise throughout the match, players celebrating an opponent’s mistake, horrible
  4. game with great potential and great structure, unfortunately a big disappointment
2 Likes

100% disagree loving Tiebreak,was winning on expert 4 days ago now i really have to work to win on medium

I’m happy for you
At an expert level I can’t lose a set
embarrassing AI level

1 Like

Yes, I also want to complain about the sound, the cheers of the crowd on the pitch are really weird.

1 Like