The bigger problem of gameplay at SPEED

The strikes are too fast whereas service are too slow and rebound low

3 Likes

Using the aim function will significantly slow down the ball’s speed, which is now unrealistically fast.

Not yet, he must fix this BIG. PROBLEM of speed

Why you don’t make to fixer this speed problem
the slice are wizzard after rebound and stop.

Who are agree with my analysis

i think it’s not really the ball speed itself…i think the high speed of the game is more because of 1. The lenght of the strokes especially on higher difficultys(almost all balls go deep at the bassline from the AI) 2. The aggressive Animation look of the players(almost half of the with of the field lol). 3. There is no system in place that detects ball speed for example…so players can hit half volleys with perfect lenght and power. These are the main issues why it feels much faster imo.

the speed service are to low , you must see 230 kmh are so low in game

Please ! reduce the bullet speed a little. in normal mode i get unstoppable missiles.

the serve are too slow yet

you must add more power in serve speed

I don’t agree, when you play against servebot, the ball speed is really fast… obviously not all players are servebot.

It s false

At 230 kmh your ball look like at 150 kmh

Very big problem

None aces is possible at match and none impact for first flat serve

The kick serve are to low rebound, you should move back several meters normally.

1 Like

I’ve hit aces actually: not as easily as before today’s patch but it’s possible. It really depends on animations and timing release. I agree that they don’t feel powerful but with some players there’s a difference compared to others

A serve at more 200 kmh should be to make more aces at this game
the return are to easy and the server cant have win easier games

1 Like