The career not fully translated

hi @JNT_BA

the career is not fully translated, Do you plan to finish translating all the texts in full ? french, spanish, italian and others

english is not my language, here i use translator to write.

sometimes the text overflows the screen and you can’t read the whole message.

and second question : when we can play career mode OFFLINE ? you said before release, the full game will be playable without internet. do you plan de fix that soon ?

thank you :pray:

2 Likes

I’m actually out of the country at the moment but certainly ask the support team they try get the information on the translation.

As for the offline, I don’t personally recall saying it will be removed. Did someone else say that?

1 Like

the official tiebreak account on X had replied that on the internet connection.

thank you in any case to take our feedback and notify developers :+1:

keep us informed if you have any answers. thank you

1 Like

Oh interesting. I’ll have to look for that to make sure what exactly was said.

1 Like

Here’s an article about it. And on X (twitter) you’ll probably also find information about this.

Even at the time of the release of Top Spin 2k25 and the controversy surrounding the mandatory connection for the single-player game, the tiebreak accounts responded by saying that only multiplayer mode requires internet access.

Sorry for my english if is not perfect ^^

1 Like

Are you on pc or console regarding the requirement for internet connection?

I’m on a PC but all platforms are the same on this subject.

it’s even more restrictive than top spin 2k25 because here if you don’t have internet, you can’t even enter the game and play exhibition matches. you can’t access the menu at all without internet.

the game requires you to connect to the Big ant servers. if the servers crash or stop working, no-one can play the game.

i hope they will fix that and let internet only for multiplayer mode :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

@JNT_BA

I agree, this is a big problem: I bought the game to play on the steamdeck as I’m often on the train.
I can’t play the game on the steamdeck without the connection…

1 Like

Well I know big ant usually require internet for pc . But console it should not be the case as it’s not on any of their other games.

1 Like

finally, console players have confirmed to me that they can launch the game just fine without the internet

so it’s only a problem with the PC version

please @JNT_BA fix this. thank you

1 Like

I believe from what the cricket 24 forum members say that pc is always online because it’s how they protect from people pirating/cracking the game , obviously not a issue on console. Don’t know if that applies here but possibly.

Yes it’s an anti-piracy protection on PC it will not be removed.

I’ve never heard of that, no game has done that for the same version between pc and consoles.

studios generally use denuvo to combat piracy

It’s a big problem because on PC I bought the game but in the end it’s like a rental, if the big ant servers stop working for any reason, we won’t have access to the game we paid for. it’s a very big problem. :worried:

and sometimes I have internet connection problems, so I’m 100% dependent on the connection to play the game… it’s not normal.

1 Like