The how it feels to be waiting for rugby 24 thread

Il faut avoué que c’est quand même grave ce manque de communications, je dirais même que c’est une faute professionnel à ce stade!

Repousser le jeu parce que vous êtes pas prêt d’accord je veut bien, mais un minimum d’informations sur l’avancement du jeu serait la bienvenu​:expressionless::expressionless::expressionless:

Alors soit dites pour de bon que le jeu sortira jamais soit mettez nous à jours de temps en temps sur ce qu’il en es!

As per the rules please keep it in English. While we welcome all of our friends here having to translate everything to make sure it’s ok is tedious.

1 Like

Très bien même ça vous avez le flemme, je recommence:

It must be admitted that this lack of communications is still serious, I would even say that it is professional misconduct at this stage!

Postpone the game because you’re not ready, okay, but a minimum of information on the progress of the game would be welcome. :expressionless:

So either say for sure that the game will never be released or update us from time to time on what it is! It’s not complicated to communicate, I have the impression they are spitting us in the face…:face_exhaling:

1 Like

Well actually BA owe’s us nothing mate. It’s their game and are doing the best they probably can.

Indeed, there is very very few communication. Let’s just be a bit patient before having a great Rugby game in a while.

English is international language, so this is normal to speak in english in this forum…

Cheers

They owe us something, we’re the ones who are going to buy their game!:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Regarding my message it’s frustration not anger, I can’t understand why we’re still so in the dark since the announcement, it’s extremely worrying!

And as Chabal would say:
“When we are in France, we speak French” :rofl:

Oui oui, I agree with this statement. That was a hard read :sweat_smile:

Edit: Became cultured

1 Like

communication
information(s)
frustration

1 Like

Creating this thread … I have sincere regerts.

Non je ne regrette rien

I’ll have you know I was level 5 in French (Duolingo … before deleting the app)

I could totally (Probably not) read that if I wanted too.

Why you make it so hard to ChatGPT French by putting it in a picture?

Oooooh, it is how you get to put French in the forum … without actually using French.

Witty.

I’m only using the forum’s memes

1 Like

Touche … but that’s not French … it is English because I didn’t use the funny acute diacritic.

Edit: Pronounced Touchie (Because it is English not French)

1 Like

You loco flirting with the laws like that.

Braver man than I.

Wait … is Spanish allowed? I mean French is only not allowed because of Napoleon right?

Bruh, I was level 6 in German (Also Duolingo after I got bored of French cos it waz 2 hardz)

I feel so continental now … no more regerts about this thread.

A silver lining REALLY CAN be found in anything!

1 Like

It’s ok, I was being super intelligent. You probably couldn’t follow, happens all the time :nerd_face:

You see, when you deal with Australians it must ALL be in English.
They don’t even write down their B2s and C1s on their resumes…

Not sure I even managed a B2 or C1 … in something? :thinking:

Other than my vitamins. They keep me healthy.

Well when I learn English I will let you know for sure!