The how it feels to be waiting for the next patch thread - A GIF and MEME story

1 Like

2 Likes

4 Likes

I really hope the reason why we are not seeing interim patches, are because they are working on the major patch that will include so many missing aspects. So I am so excited!!!

7 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like

No idea why on steamdb all they change is early access release date, I’m like aww there has been some movement naw just another early access release date change :joy::joy:

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

5 Likes

Starting to worry if the team is still there working on hit last time we suddenly got radio silence from Rugby24/25 is usually when it was bad news especially before ea

1 Like

6 Likes

When patch ?

1 Like

1 Like

2 Likes

Haha it’s mainly cause I’m not there as I would be the main link between the team and the community. While the others try to come on I don’t want to push them on it as publicly saying something and people jumping on you for it is not easy for everyone. But just remember… in grip socks we trust.

Heading back home soon so once I’m in the know again you’ll all be back to hearing more or just me posting memes.

6 Likes

Brings back the memory of purchasing Rugby 22… Decided to wait for a few patches drop to ensure the developers are commited to complete the game. The patch drops so the game is in a playable state. I buy the game, it is playable but still several bugs left. The the developers abandon the game. So not a great feeling as this game is not even near playable.

1 Like

@JNT_BA if you stop posting Memes I will be upset and complain.

2 Likes