The State of Aiming and timing

I really appreciate the effort on the continious update that you devs are doing right now and I hope this post will not discourage you in any means but I wanna be crystal clear on this post because this major issue dont seem to be adressed at all.

The fact that the ball cannot go outside the lines on a shot(specially topspins) or that almost every shot stay in the court even if we overpowered(full red) the shot is the equivalent of a football game where no matter how bad you aim the goal and how bad you over-charge the power on any shot, the ball CANT miss the net and the only way that we dont score is if the keeper got the shot in time.
Thats the equivalent of the gameplay right now and as long as this is not adressed or gameplay sliders are not added, not only the difficulty issue will NOT be solved but the gameplay will be fundamentaly broken and people are laughing when watching the gameplay and will stick to other tennis games if anyone telling y’all otherwise they probably want the game to fail badly

And for the sake of god please make acing the AI more possible on serve even on higher difficulty and make them make a few double faults

4 Likes

THIS is the way! 100 % agree with this post! There are more issues but this would definitely solve a lot!

1 Like

Agree

I never do fault in this game or very litlle.

Tennis = fault because its hard