TieBreak announcement

I believe they were referring to Ross’ previous tweet which said the game is still coming, he’s currently playing in the office and we should see it very soon.

1 Like

Do you have the link to the previous Tweet?

I would really like to know how they went about this new game.
Did they take over the programming of AO Tennis 2, that of Tennis World Tour 2 or did they start with another engine?
It doesn’t matter if we ask for information about the game, it’s their communication strategy that is like that. they won’t say anything before the trailer.

https://twitter.com/RossSymons/status/1733426593572544593

1 Like

4 Likes

It’s funny how he keeps talking about how we will see the game soon, when it’s actually supposed to be released soon.

1 Like

and he also says they are both looking good… what is he going to say? :rofl: no hype for tiebreak. Waiting for top spin to be announced…

1 Like

Really hope they will reveal at least a trailer next week, beacause after it’s Christmas holidays.
Otherwise we will have to wait until January 2024

1 Like

I wouldnt be surprised, since they didnt say anything about postponing the game, if we get the trailer next week and two days after they release the game.

1 Like

I don’t understand why are they doing this, it’s like in their disadvantage. It’ s like the end of December and they didn’t tell us any news about this game. I really can’t wait to see this game since I saw about it in March. I hope they will have all the licensed tournaments and a lot of new things that aren’t in Tennis World Tour 2 and AO Tennis 2. Come on, when are you going to say something, on 31st December 23:59:59?:((

1 Like

To be honest, dates now don’t fit well to announce a game. But it is true that Ross said very soon last week, so I understand that he meant 2023

1 Like

Would love to know Ross’ definition of ‘very soon’.

Merry Christmas everyone, let’s hope for some positive news early in the New Year.

2 Likes

early access Jan 11th on PC!

1 Like

What is the link to the article?

Go to ATP tour website, then Media and Media Guide

Page 142 to this media guide

1 Like

This is scary it’s so deep in a website that’s not about gaming. I unfortunately have purchased the last 4 Tennis games on PC and they just sit and will never be played again.

I know the community cannot honestly be confident in these Devs, who’ve shown (in WTT) that they are completely out of touch with community and have 0 problems with radio silence.

Online was such non-existent thing in WTT. Matchmaking constantly putting you against someon causing your ping to be close to 200.

No steam listing for this game. And any news buried deep in an ATP Tour site. These people sketchy.

Thank God for Steams return policy as it will at least allow us to test this potential dumpster fire and not loose much money but the few days it takes for the refund to post.

Sorry Devs, you have not proven anything but you dissapear and do NOT finish games.

1 Like

WTT?
What’s that stand for?

Sorry I play tennis…That meant to be TWT ( Tennis World Tour 1/2), not Billie Jean Kings real life World Tour Tennis!

You know it’s a worry when the game advertisement in the media guide mentions the words ‘fine tuning’ another incomplete Big-ant game coming right up.

2 Likes