URGENT problem on the PC version (career/tournament)

I understand the problem of career challenger tournaments.

In fact, it’s the same for all platforms.

In the game there are a total of 163 challenger tournaments spread across Europe, Asia, North and South America.

But the biggest problem and the reason why it’s created so much confusion is that in career mode you can’t have all 163 at the moment.

The choice you make depends on your character creation and your character’s residence.
If you choose a European, you will only play the European challengers.
If you choose American, you will only play American challengers.

This is a big problem. We should have access to all the tournaments, regardless of residence, and it should be up to us to choose whether we want to travel to Argentina, China, etc.

And of course we need to use more stamina depending on the distance travelled.

I hope that the devs will see this through.

Thank you all.

Thank you @JNT_BA and Big ant :+1:

1 Like

But why are we limited on the Challengers ? If we want to travel to a Challenger tournament which is far away we must have this possibility.

Just look at an IRL example today we have the Challenger in Guangzhou in China and if you look at the players you can see some French players (Atmane,Lamasine) and an Italian player (Nardi)…

If we play a French player based in France in Tiebreak career mode we can’t travel to China for the Challenger why ?

Just unlock all Challengers and let us choose and make the tournament furthest away consume a lot more stamina like 80% but it has to be a possibility restricting tournaments based on the player location makes no sense and is not realistic at all.

2 Likes

Yes, that why no one uderstand. Its strange that limitation

In real life, all players can travel and choose challenger. Sometimes Jule Marie go in India or South korea to play challenger.

On the game you must keep that possibility and of course if we travel France to China, we loose 50% stamina, like that. Or maybe we loose more money.

But you need to let players free to chosse what challenger they want to play.

We have 163 challenger in the game (its awesome), so we want to discover them with ONE PLAYER

Here we are locked, if i choose French, i will NEVER play asian challenger and America challenger.

@JNT Please, try to see with developper for that.

Thank you :pray:

2 Likes

It doesn’t depend on residence or nationality, I’ve created a player who lives in the Netherlands (EUROPE) and I only have an ASIAN challenger (east). 26 challengers in total

So i don’t know how the game choose for you the tournament :pensive:

We need to have ALL challenger (163) and we choose what we want to play.

The system actual is not good.

I hope Developpers will fix that

4 Likes

@JNT_BA

There are 52 weeks in a season

Each week can have up to 4 or 5 slots

So there are more than enough slots to spread the 163 tournaments over 52 weeks.

Even with 4 slots per week, that’s more than enough. :+1:

I hope you read all post and you see with dev :sweat_smile:

Thank you so much

3 Likes

Such a bad idea to restrain tournaments playable regarding our player’s location/nationality.

As said in previous messages IRL tennis players do travel all the time anywhere to play tournaments they want.

And the fact we have different versions of the game if we play pc or console is dumb too, clay looks so much better on console (ps5 I think), why don’t we have this on pc too ?

Game is supposed to be full released now, and it feels we are still on a beta. I like the game but it would be so much better with corrections applied, there are tons of constructive feedbacks on what’s wrong and yet a lot of things still failing, like for example the sound problem sometimes at start of points, it’s so annoying as it kills immersion.

5 Likes