What is yesterday's (19/08) update about?

I wonder if this update would really be the release version?

Flat shots have been brutally nerfed, the game is just about playing with Topsin right now. Clearly something never caught on is knowing how to differentiate between making normal medium speed shots and risky shots, there has to be the possibility of hitting flat to make the ball bite less and look for variations in the game. Instead it seems that for you to make a flat stroke is to make a risky shot, you must have the knowledge that there are players that their normal shot is just the flat stroke.

The chair umpire was also changed, but he is always the same in all the matches (as before), he is even the one who gives the trophy to the champion, very strange.
There are also no ballboys or challenge.
The lighting of the courts is uncomfortable, sometimes very dark and other times very bright, even playing indoors it looks dark.
I don’t understand how in clay the surface markings have worsened, they are practically non-existent now.
The AI is still easy, at times it looks good but very random. Open or open serves with slice can’t return them.
RB is useless to me, as I said before I can always play with Top spin and get all the shots in. Besides that RB+X drive the effect of the ball is as if it hit backhand.

The gameplay in general is fine, I still find it much better and varied than TopSpin, but there is still a LOT of work to be done to improve it.

3 Likes