Why Update only on console and no on PC?

Hi

I don’t understand, first time i see this. Today (september 20) update on PS5 and Xbox but nothing on steam :disappointed:

When the new update steam please ?

All my friends play on console and me just read there feedback :sweat_smile:

I want to play (i hope tomorrow Saturday) :pray:

Isn’t the update we got today on console one you had on pc a while back ??

No, its a new update with new content on console

On a PC, we always the last to be served…

We don’t even get footprints like on a console…
And we can’t launch and play the game without internet but on console they can since begining :cry:

“On PC, we always the last to be served” is not a true statement mate.

It will come when it will come, be a bit patient mate, don’t worry

Cheers

1 Like

I’m patient but I really like the game so it frustrates me to see others playing with the new update and not me. :grin:

It’s out on Steam on my side

True, OMG :heart_eyes:

Thanks and Thanks Bug ant :laughing:

On PS5 update has still not fixed female chair umpire sound and 3 Australian venues still not added back. Flat shot is still too fast and the slice shots where the problem is postioning,if you are perfectly positioned the proper slice shots do work. CPU player movement is better getting back to center now. I have gone back to Medium difficulty and the CPU is moving better to the ball and i am go to stay there until the constant deep flat shots on Hard and Expert are fixed so the cpu does not keep hitting every shot deep into the corners which makes for being very frustrating and not enjoyable . I still have not worked out which of the new 3 movement selections i like,it looks like World Tour movement is like AO2 but not sure if it is fast enough against all the cpu flat shots.

It’s not out yet on PS4. Don’t know about Xbox one