Will it be released today? Will there be an update today?

I’ve been waiting at my computer, looking forward to the next update.I don’t think they’re going to give up on this game.COME ON!

1 Like

An update is coming soon judging by steam depots update today

1 Like

Three hours have passed …

Yeah it’s late in Australia maybe tomorrow because it needs to pass the QA team first

Just updated
Adjusted Serve Difficutly
Initial Improvements to General Gameplay Difficulty

1 Like

Still no possibility to ace the AI and shot aiming still not fixed we can still aim the lines on every topspins and it will NEVER go out or wide

The feeling of the latest patch:

The AI’s return line no longer pursues left and right maneuvers, and it is not so easy to guess, which feels good. The change in serve doesn’t feel like much.

The success rate of flat shots has increased, especially when returning serves.

any change of top spin? cause it’s crucial to nerf it.

thats doesnt have anything to do with what i said and flat shot was already fixed yesterday

I don’t feel like much has changed

I just went back to the wrong person. I understand what you mean, and I hope the developers will continue to update

It feels weakened because the overall ball speed has become faster, it is difficult for the topspin ball to accumulate a lot of force, and the threat is reduced. And I feel that the difficulty of breaking has increased.

1 Like

Ok, thank you for your quick reply!

Well yesterday i was Alcaraz against Kevin Anderson on Expert and Anderson was useless hitting everything into the net from baseline,now on Medium difficulty he hits consistently hitting clean angle winners and gets to net shots not hitting them in the net most of the time and now the CPU gets the slice serve down the center right hand side back which they never even moved to before and this is only on Medium so it is a huge improvement. I don’t use both triggers just one at a time which is much more realistic. The only part of the AI that needs improving is on hard and expert to get them to get back to the center of the court quicker after running wide so that the better players who use extreme angles don’t keep getting easy points,at least now we are heading in the right direction,well done devs.

Career mode has launched and I can’t distribute points. I’m at lvl 7 and the doll doesn’t change, will I stay at overrall 43 forever? as well as bugs where I need to go back to the menu and back to be able to see the lobby. the tournament schedule is also completely bugged