Will it be updated in the near future?

Can anyone help to see if there will be an update today? There are so many things that need to be improved on this game.Now it really doesn’t fit the price.

2 Likes

Not today it’s the week-end maybe on Monday or Tuesday we can expect something

To be fair the devs have done a great job over the last 3 days the game has improved greatly,before the last 2 patches i was winning on expert now i can struggle at times on Medium difficulty like many others are now mentioning i am more than happy and Tiebreak is going to be a great game once further tuning and get those sound dropouts fixed.

1 Like

I will say that certainly on the higher difficulty Djokovic challenges it is starting to feel like Early Access 5 again which i do like, but they need to be careful because at the moment im seeing the CPU do a lot of top spin shots with heavy angles across court but not many flat shots, slices or drop shots. While i prefer baseline rallies they need to make sure the game still has shot variety for the players that do use slices such as Evans and Federer. At the moment Evans doesnt slice at all but its one of his main shots.

1 Like