Wrong Player Personalities of Male and Female Cricketers

The Following Players Personality is wrong and it needs to be changed to make the players more realistic. I am submitting this after thorough research and wish to share it with you for the necessary changes to take place. This post includes names of Female cricketers as well which I hope do not get ignored by The Big Ant Studios. I have raised the ticket regarding this as well @JNT_BA @RossSymons

1. Alyssa Healy - The Australian Captain is a free flowing batter but her batting style is not Style 6 at all. That needs to be changed to Standard or Style 4
  2. Suryakumar Yadav - Suryakumar Yadav was assigned Style 6 in recent update. Earlier he had Standard Batting Style. Please bring back the old Batting Style
  3. KL Rahul - The LSG Skipper will be more suited with Style 7 to make him more realistic.
  4. Grace Harris - The Australian Hard Hitting Finisher should be assigned Style 5 as she does not have a free flowing bat swing as Style 6 which makes her unrealistic in game
  5. Marizanne Kapp - The South African All Rounder is one of the best pace all rounders in the World. She is a Fast Medium Bowler in real life where she consistently bowls in between 105 - 120 kmph. I have seen she is mentioned as Medium pacer on Wikipedia and ESPNcricinfo But in Cricket 24 game, a female medium pacer bowls too slow and her fastest delivery is just 108 kmph. Kapp bowls the slowest of 105 kmph. You can even watch the latest videos of International Cricket or WPL in which she is bowling at a really good pace. Making her Fast medium can give her an optionto bowl decent pace and also bowl slow if required.
  6. Jemimah Rodrigues - The Indian Batter is one of the most technically sound players. She has been assigned style 6 which needs to be changed as it does not suit her batting style at all. It can be changed to Style 7 or Standard which would be perfect.
  7. Sajeevan Sajana - The Mumbai Indians Hard Hitting Lower order batter should be assigned Style 5
  8. Sophie Molineux - The Australian Bowling All Rounder Should be Assigned With Standard Batting Style
  9. Megan Schutt - The Australian Bowling Spearhead is a Medium Pacer in real life. She has been made RFM in Cricket 24 which needs to made Medium pacer as she hardly bowls more than 105 kmph.
  10. Smriti Mandhana - Smriti Mandhana playface is not at all real. If you have not scaned it yet, you can have the chance to scan her during The Hundred. I hope you don’t miss this opportunity.
  11. Tahlia McGrath - Tahlia is a Fast Medium Bowler in real life and also mentioned as RFM on Cricket Australia website. She has been made RM in Cricket 24 which needs to be changed. Hope so you make her RFM again.
  12. Shabnim Ismail - You need to face scan the Legendary South African Pacer. Also she has been made RFM. Shabnim is the current fastest pacer in Women’s cricket. She just clocked the speed of 130 kmph in the WPL consistently. She should definitely be RF in Cricket24.
  13. Danielle Gibson - Change her bowling type to RFM from RM which will allow her to vary her pace which is her biggest skill
  14. Stella Campbell - The tall New South Wales Pacer is made RM in Cricket 24. She is fast pacer in Real life. She bowls very quick. That’s her strength.
  15. Sarah Taylor - I have watched the Legendary England Wicket Keeper Sarah Taylor bat many times. Style 6 does not justify her at all. Please do watch her batting videos availabe on the internet and change it to standard or Style 7.
  16. Umesh Yadav - Umesh Yadav has been made RF in game. In real life he is RFM Currently. He hardly touches 149 kmph in real life but in game he bowls the slowest at 147 kmph
  17. Mohammed Shami - The Indian Pacer is RFM in real life as he focuses on line and length more than pace. He is made RF in Cricket 24. Hope so you make him RFM
  18. Jasprit Bumrah - The Best Indian Pacer should be RFM in game to make him more realistic which would allow him to bowl slow and at pace whenever he wants. He is RF right no in Cricket 24. Please make him RFM to allow users to vary his pace while playing a match as RF slowest ball is just 145 KMPH
  19. Harmanpreet Kaur - The India and MI Skipper has something wrong with her stats in Cricket 24. The balls faced by her is 0 which miscalculates the Strike rate. Please rectify this issue
  20. M Siddharth - The LSG Spinner has been wrong assigned the bowling arm as right instead of left. He is left arm off spinner in real life.

Anyone willing to add more names that I have missed???

4 Likes

I disagree batting style 6 is ok for Suryakumar Yadav but not for Joshua de Silva and all Irish players.

Style 6 generally Makes A Player inconsistent when Ai plays for it. You don’t get to see big scores even with the hardest AI sliders. It is very easy to dismiss a batter with Style 6. Usually the most easy mode of dismissal is Stump out bcz it comes out of the crease by missing the shot and does not even try to return back. Before SKY being given Style 6, he was as dangerous as real life and hard to dismiss

Then we need a batting style 8 or 9 that has all the shots of SKY.

1 Like

Totally Agreed Bro. SKY has anatural bat swing but Style 6 is not that style at all

I think the following should also be considered:
1 Mumbai Indians : Tim David should be batsmen and not batting alrounder Romario Shepherd should have bowling action 15 Gerald Coetzee should have bowling action 13 Hardik Pandya should have bowling action 12.
2 Kolkata Knight Riders: Harshit Rana Andre Russel Venkatesh Iyer and Ramandeep Singh should be RFM.
3 Rajasthan Royals: Ravichandran Ashwin should be bowling Allrounder and Sandeep Sharma should have bowling action 14.
4 Sunrisers Hyderabad: Marco Jansen should have bowling action 8 Jaydev Unadkat should be RFM T Natrajan should have bowling action 16.
5 Delhi Capitals: Rasikh Dar Salam and Jhye Richardson should be RFM Axar Patel should have bowling action 1.
6 Gujarat Titans: Spencer Johnson should have bowling action 3 or 6 Vijay Shankar should be batsmen .
7 Punjab Kings: Kagiso Rabada should be RFM Arshdeep Singh should have bowling action 13 Sam Curran should have bowling action 17.
8 Lucknow Super Giants: Mayank Yadav should have bowling action 16 Naveen Ul Haq should have bowling action 10.
9 West Indies: Dwayne Bravo should be RFM.
10 Australia: Adam Zampa should have bowling action 5 and Mitchell Swepson should have bowling action 1.
11 New Zealand: Mitchell Santener should have bowling action 2.
I hope these changes would be made in upcoming patches with CricVerse’s recommendation.

1 Like

The Spencer Johnson one is bizarre. Why has he got bumrah bowling action, who thought that was a good idea.?
I raised a ticket for that after the last patch!