Academy Creations

Something I was working on a while ago before life got in the way, then went back to finish it off not long ago:

Not content with taking the Premier League by storm, Coach Ted Lasso has decided to bring AFC Richmond to Australia. In his next challenge, can he take a group of soccer players to Aussie Rules glory?

He’s here, he’s there, he’s every f*ing where, Roy Kent!

Futbol is life. Dani Rojas.

Jamie Tartt

The great Zava

Sam Obisanya

Number 1 Goalkeeper, now Fullback, Thierry Zoreaux/Van Damme

5 Likes

That’s classic. I really can’t wait for the standalone academy - lots of creations in my mind. First priority is the NTFL - desperate to have that in the game. Then the SAAFL Div 12 ressies of course

Massive credit to you in actually making the players look like real people.

I do tend to find that almost every created player has the same look about them.
I can’t quite put my finger on it, but they seem to have the same ‘long face’ look about them which seems ok for one person, but when its all players in the team it gets a bit weird.
Whereas yours look like people you might bump into on the street.

Great work!

1 Like

So now things can break loose…
Time to share the Tasmanian State League teams i’ve had in mothballs…

North Launceston

Launceston

Glenorchy

Did they just change the coin toss guy?

Kick meter oooh

With the coin toss improvements we also put in lots of variations on them as well. Rather than the same guy every. single. time. all the time. Play enough Chuckinho and you may see someone you may have met recently.

7 Likes

I’ll hold you to that. Saying that I met a lot of people during my tour…

1 Like

Done

1689923874378.jpeg

Now, lets just hope the team have fixed the issues with getting the clubs off of the community for PS5, and then we can kick off this bad boy.

Feel free to download and test them. :wink:

Oooh, coloured crepe

2 Likes

Hi do custom teams walk out or not? Just curious and still getting used to the game

walk out? yeah and run through banner too.

I’ve been having success with downloading a bunch of stuff that I’ve made on steam onto the PS5. Saying that for some reason some fo the logos aren’t sticking to the guernseys…

1 Like

Some of the adboard artwork isn’t sticking either