Academy Creations

A little touch up for the Retro Round that I did lastnight. I luv the ‘Tribolt’. I’ll replace the Caltex logo with a Port Power logo when I find one of the creations hub

3 Likes

Hi, I was wondering since you did some local leagues around South Australia I was wondering if you could do the Southern Football League, Great Southern Football League, And mainly the Adelaide Footy league because it is one of the local biggest leagues in SA.

Here’s the 2023 Retro Port kit (I promised and I delivered)

2 Likes

Looking good but the teal looks a bit too blue, needs a bit more green to make that teal pop.

2 Likes

Sorry mate.
I’ve got myself in a rut.
The only way I can share guernseys is to share teams. The only way to share teams is to create at least 25 players for each team. The only way to create 25 players takes me forever and I’m losing interest in it.
If there was an easier way ro someone out there who actually enjoys making custom playerts, let me know.

2 Likes

I’ve been asking for a guernsey creation share option since the beginning of the game. I just want to share them not having to make a team over and over again just to show retro designs.

Whilst that would be fantastic, there’s something like 70 clubs across the 7 primary divisions. That’d need like 1750 players to be created and geurnseys etc. Would need a mammoth effort from a stack of people

1 Like

I understand it is a bit annoying that you have to create custom players but thank you for considering.

A bit annyoing is a bit of an understatement :wink:

Next up I’ll be looking at adding some players to some country leagues.
I am probably going to get Eastern and Western Eyre Leagues done with correct names but random visuals. I just need to get rid of the tatts and give them all brown hair and that covers 95% of the players.

So that is 11 teams across 2 leagues which equates to at least 275 new custom made players. All for leagues thatI’ll [play with my son but others probably won’t bother with.
Oh and I need to get rid of the purple boots too…

If we could default fill a team with 25 generic players who could then be easily renamed, that would probably cause the academy to blossom.
I love being able to add alll the detail and will continue to do so (adboards, logos, guernseys etc) but your average punter doesn’t seem to be either able to or have the patience despite my very, very clear video on how to make stuff…

1 Like

Create Team →
Player Roster->
Generate Roster →
Input Number of players →
Input Player Rating range - >
Generate

BOOM.

Even being able to duplicate plyers would be tops :wink:
Just made the 26 players for Cowell and they seem so generic…

1 Like

Oh dear. This won’t do… Not much point having massive number of teams if I can’t have massiver number of players…

A nice round but frustrating number (Custom PLyaer upper limit

Oh well,
I’ve managed to create enough players to field 4 out of 5 teams for the Eastern Eyre League. I guess that’s fine though really as the fifth team would only have a bye anyway

1 Like

That 1000 player filtering limit hits during the draft as well - despite being over 2000 players in the pool, the draft will lock at 1000. Wonder if that’s related or not

I’ll share the 4 teams with players from the Eastern Eyre Football League over the weekend on the Community. It brings my grand total of team with players to 39…
I think I might make a generic Cowell style stadium and a bush looking one for Kimba etc. Though I’d love to be able to put a 3d model of the Kimba silos in the background, even if you can’t see them from the ground…

Not my pic but a bloody nice spot between Ceduna and Port Augusta

2 Likes

Saying that Cowell could definitely do with some Background silos…

2 Likes