Academy Creations

I’ve been working on two custom teams for AFL23. The Outer Harbor Stallions (which I created way back in AFL Evo) and the new custom team the South Australian Seahorses which is fielded by South Australian talent. I plan to upload them when the server is back up and working.

Server error is probably because you have Key Forwards and Key Defenders - known bug.
If you take them out it should share.

Cheers I’ll try that thankyou for the heads up👍

Wunkar Bulldogs Home Guernsey

Logo was a fair trace too

1 Like

Paringa Home Guernsey. Love Paringa, great part of the world, epsecially down by the river.
As for the logo, gee, that waws a trace…

1 Like

Love the design. Looks amazing. Your creations are amazingly detailed.

1 Like

Thanks mate. I try to make things as realistic as possible.

2 Likes

I really appreciate your work Chuckinho. It’s great!

3 Likes

Here’s some of my jumper designs for my SA custom team. The team is heavily influenced by Port Adelaide and the Paskeville Magpies. I wish I had a matching logo for the team I’ll have to try and eventually make one.

I made Paskeville. Logo should be in there.

1 Like

Last of the Murray Valley FNL teams. There is probably a good reason why I’ve left this one to last.

Blanchetown-Swan Reach Redbacks.

Another League now has guernseys and I hope to be able to share them soon enough once the custom team cap is raised.

2 Likes

This is my type of compromise. I took the Est off the top because it wont be seen and is just taking up nodes.

Not sure an issue above, but becomes more so when the other image below it and part of the same logo set has a lot of text.

All teams in the league where this patch this year.

Naaaah, needs a Sip’n’Save or Nutrien Ag… :wink:
Like the New Holland touch though.

1 Like

I called my custom team the Port Adelaide Stallions , to keep Collingwood happy. I’m hoping I can eventually use the team in Management mode. I’ll have to give making the mustang logo (for the team) another go after I get used to the logo maker on PlayStation 5 it’s very complicated to use.

Bit of a mismatch here

1 Like

2 Likes

So I have seen some videos where people have done amazing things like customise the 50m arcs and other key items in the game outside of the stuff you can do in the academy.

Is there any possibility of this being do-able on the consoles in the future, or is it only those who are part of the superior race that own the PC version who can do this?
And more to that, if they can customise to that extent, can that be shared in the community at all?

Only reason why I am thinking is that to produce my ‘local’ teams, it seems weird that they play on the fields which contain the AFL logos and other advertising which doesn’t relate to the league in which they play in.
I’d love just a blank canvas option for those ovals created in the academy or some sort of customisation to “turn off” the AFL items.

If you make custom teams, you don’t get the AFL logos. You get the 50m arcs with numbers and that is it. It was an update done in a patch a while a go after I asked BigAnt nicely.

3 Likes

That’s awesome mate, I think that one was one of my fav indigenous tops as well. :+1:t4:

I’ve been modifying my custom team in my free time and made some changes to the Clash kit and the ‘Black Out’ (Stealth) kit.

2 Likes