Academy Creations

Glad the logos are proving useful :wink:

1 Like

Like the first darker one looks cool :sunglasses:

1 Like

Yeah they definitely do. I know most of the logos/sponsors around my area

1 Like

Thankyou. I appreciate it. I got the idea from the stealth concept from PAFC and gave it my own spin. I’ll be posting the team up on creations around the time any updates drop. Creations are currently bugged out for me.

1 Like

So where to now? Obvious choice is the Barossa Light Gawler FA
I haven’t made any artwork here in advance, so it might take a little bit longer to get through,

First up, Gawler Central Home

2 Likes

Top work as usual, I’d love to see the Saafl leagues done. Granted there’s so many teams and grades. I played for goodwood saints when I was younger than kenilworth probs going back to 2014 now. It’s be awesome to play those leagues one day.

I’d love to try and make a start but ps4 is pathetic at trying to make anything with a controller

1 Like

That’s a massive foxhole. I never say never, but there is a bunch of other stuff on the workbench :wink:

Freeling Logo

Freeling Away
and shorts

2 Likes

and the away shorts

1 Like

Mate if you can pull that off I’d be amazed lol. Even if “someone” :wink: created div one/reserves and Div 2 that’d be awesome.

I’ve made a kenilworth custom team that I play with in seasons. I haven’t uploaded it yet, maybe I should. I haven’t created the actuall players just the team, home/away and clash guernseys…

It’s hard on a ps4 controller. You have to use the sticks and the control of trying to pinpoint say the size of a logo for example, you flick it slightly and it goes minuscule so you flick the other way and it goes extra large :man_facepalming:t3:

I also created a crows custom team and added sponsors to the retro tops and a couple others. Will post on here

1 Like

Pretty basic, but makes the guernseys feel more real in game play as opposed to no logos.

3 Likes

That black out one looks brilliant!

1 Like

Love the old school Redlegs logo. Iconic.

1 Like

Willaston Monogram

1 Like

Willaston Donnybrooker…

2 Likes

Same. Wish there was a easier way for console users to make logos

2 Likes

Thank you mate. I played the custom team wearing it and they played nicely in it . I’ve been experimenting with different jumper types and combos to make ones that would appeal to me👍

1 Like

@Chuckinho When you’re smashing out these teams so fast what’s your process?

Use real names, guessing likenesses aren’t really worried about? What about attributes, are you going through doing those individually or just giving them pretty similar stats across the board?

@Chuckinho even added the players in the YPFL thst I personally knew and grew up with so I’m quite happy about that. He’s an extremely talented person adding all these new leagues :+1:

3 Likes