Hatherliegh Home

Kalangadoo Home

Kongorong Home

Nangwarry Home

Port MacDonell Home

All of the MSEFL Shorts have their club names on them

Robe Home

Tantanoola Home

Getting a good pic to base the drawing for the Tant Tiger was virtually impossible.

Mt Burr Home

Lots of challenges with this one. More custom stripes and the mozzie.

So there is it is, the long awaited Mid South East Football League has been done :wink:

Not sure if it is a bug but the logos have disappeared from new teams on the left hand side of this screen.

So where next…?

East Roxby Home

Hornridge Home

Olympic Dam Home

1 Like

Roxby Districts Home

Far North Football League Done…

The noose around Adelaide is slowly closing…
With the noted exception of Kangaroo Island and the APY Lands, I have now made all the Country Football Leagues in South Australia.
Technically I would say that the Southern Football League covers many southern approaches to Adelaide. I’ll leave that up to interpretation, but anywho, that is where I’m heading next.

So, so cool! I love your detail and dedication, only wish Big Ant would let you share all these leagues with us!

Me too.
@JNT_BA
What I’d really love is a template so I could design collars etc with confidence.
Making this Noarlunga Guernsey took for forever trying to create the SVGs and then aligning the images so it looks right.

Noarlunga Home

Noarlunga Away Shorts

The Guernsey logos were a challenge to fit but I didn’t want to leave anything out.

Image #1 is the back horseshoe and back stripes and the Capstone Logo
Image #2 is the from monogram with the Belgravia Sports logo and a navy triangle in from of the white stripes from the guernsey
Image #3 is the Finlay Logo
Image #4 is the Steak Butcher Logo
Image #5 is the SFL logo
Image #6 is the Oldy Logo
Image #7 is the NFC on the back
image #8 is the Tag on the front corner from BA

Morphett Vale Home

Morphett Vale Away Shorts