Christies Beach Home

Christies Beach Away (Shorts)

Reynella Wineflies Home

Reynella Away Shorts

Port Noarlunga Away Shorts

Aldinga Away Shorts

Happy Valley Away

Southern FL done - hoorah

@chuckinho will there be a way for the Barossa football teams to be shared on the fanhub once all the censored issues to be fixed come time for the 2024 update

@Lachlan2612
I really hope so but I’m not sure.

The following issues remain.

1. I cannot create new players so the BLGFA would have players from other places.
  2. I cannot share ANY new teams. This has been reported and ticketed but I haven’t heard back from the ticket for over a month.
  3. The CENSORED issue occurs with teams that I have been able to share and shows that there is some corruption going on somewhere, whether at my end, or more on the academy itself.
  4. A new issue is that when I make new teams now I put the logo in the Identity tab in Academy and it works everywhere except the left hand side. You can see this below for Naracoorte.

I have been able to share 34 teams, some of which have missing logos and some censored players.
I’ve made another 20 teams for which I have custom players (before I reached my 1000 player limit)
I have another 142 teams without custom players. i.e. they are using players from other teams.
…and probably another 25 teams or so to go to deal with Country South Australia.

@JNT_BA are there plans for an update to solve these issues? Or shall I continue my patience…

Next up we head into the Hills