Mount Lofty Away White Shorts

Mount Lofty Clash

Nairne Bremer United Home

Nairne Bremer United Away

Onkaparinga Home

Onkaparinga Away Shorts

Uraidla Districts Home

Uraidla Away Shorts

Next up is something of a merger mess. At least I’m not too sure what is going on, but essentially Ironbark-Cherry Gardens and Bridgewater-Callington have some sort of agreement to play as one team in senior grades.

I made the guernseys as per them playing in 2023 in the Hills Football League but they have since been accepted to the Southern Football League from 2024 onwards.

Most of my guernsey designs are based on game day photos from facebook. As they haven’t played in the Southern Football League yet, I’ll leave that for now.

Ironbank Etc United Home

Ironbank Etc United Away Shorts

1 Like

I’ve quietly been admiring your work from afar. I’m not an AFL fan but I was just wondering if you’re a Rugby Union fan?
If so, will you at any stage be doing this sort of customisation for teams in Rugby 24?

I haven’t owned a Rugby Union game since Bill McLaren was the commentator at Netherdale…
I haven’t played Rugby irl for quite a while either. We used to get along to the odd Shute Shield game or Tahs game, but that was a long time ago and the slope has definitely slid a bit since then…
I won’t rule it out, but having spent a year making stuff for AFL 23 (edit - I know it hasn’t been out that long - but I started making stuff in Cricket 22’s standalone editor from January) and knowing that Rugby 24 isn’t even released yet, you can understand my wait and see attitude. Especially if I need to buy ti twice to mod stuff and play it on a console.
Saying that I still can’t share most of what I’ve created on academy as there is a some sort of sharing issue with AFL 23. I would hope such things would be resolved for Rugby 24.
What I saw of Rugby 24 back in the studio in July looked really cool though.

1 Like

Wait you’ve actually seen rugby 24?!? Can you share anything about it, other than it looked cool, or have you to keep quiet on pain of death? There’s a lot of people in the rugby thread who would literally kill for any information! :rofl:

I was given a guided tour of the Studios when I was in Melbourne on holidays with my family back in July. I had a chance to speak to all sorts of people working on AFL, Cricket, and Rugby. I saw some tackling and mauling dynamics/collisions that looked pretty cool. Saying that I haven’t played a Rugby game for probably 20 years so I don’t know how it compares to previous stuff.

1 Like

And now you’ve provided more information than both big ant and nacon have in the last 6 months with regards to the state of the game! :rofl: Thanks mate :+1:

That’s their call. I have a massive respect for what they do. Even if it sometimes frustrates me how things go sometimes. Everyone I met was really friendly and working hard at what they were doing. It is a massive undertaking to make these games.