Academy Creations

Frustrating is an understatement! But fingers crossed this time next month the wait is over and we’re happily playing another good game

So onwards to the Hills Football League’s Country Division (or Division 2 if you like)

Birdwood Home Guernsey

Birdwood Away

First time I’ve draw a cow. BTW, the Mettwurst at Mt Pleasant Butchers is bloody amazing :wink:

1 Like

Meadows Home

1 Like

Gumeracha Home

Gumeracha Away White Shorts

1 Like

Gumeracha Clash

1 Like

Kersbrook Home

Kersbrook Away White Shorts
image0

1 Like

Macclesfield Home

Macclesfield Away White Shorts

1 Like

Kangarilla Home

Kangarilla Away White Shorts

1 Like

Lastly we have the Torrens Valley Mountain Lions. Such a guernsey I’ve not made before. I’ve had to try and piece together all of the curves and swirls.
I also had to try and scrape together the logos of the two former teams (Mt Torrens and Pleasant Valley) to put on the back at the top.

It seems that merging teams in the Hills is not a new phenomenon.

Torrens Valley Home

Torrens Valley Away White Shorts

1 Like

So there you go. The Hills are alive with the sounds of AFL23 guernseys. If only I could share them with the Hills…

1 Like

The Hills ones look amazing man hope to give it a crack making them with the logos :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

So what is the final piece in the South Australian Country Football puzzle?
Well ofcourse it is Kangaroo Island.

So why did I leave it until last? Well thanks for asking… It wasn’t for want of making, it was due to me finding it rather hard to find source photos.
Sayting that I’ve managed to piece things together.

1 Like

Kingscote Home

Dudley United Home

Parndana Home

Western United Home

Wisanger Home

So there you go. All done… :slight_smile:

I might have missed a piece of this ever intriguing puzzle @Chuckinho, but from what little I know about you is that you are a Sydney Swans nuffie, yet you’ve absolutely knocked the entire regional SA teams out of the park.

So I can only assume that you have some deep connection to this great state I live in, or you just have too much time on your hands to delight us non-convict settled types from god’s country.
Which is it?

@Ku33ie I assume you mean definition 3 there :wink:

Not sure about deep connection, but I do get over there at least once or twice a year. I’ve travelled all over SA and enjoy regional areas like the Eyre, Yorke and Fleurieu Peninsulas.
I have been a Glenelg member for a while now and my son and I caught the Train/Coach for 22 hours for the SANFL Grand Final last year (XPT Train Sydney->Albury then V-Line Coach to Adelaide).
As for convicts, I’d be more worried about all those Germans… :grinning:
I’ll be back in SA on Wednesday for another holiday roadtrip and the test.

1 Like