Academy Creations

Final team lists are done! Bring on new patches and updates big ant?!!

You’re a machine Chuck. The dedication to this is nothing short of incredible.

1 Like

Thanks mate. Some people have their addictions…

Just a suggestion, but do you think it would be handy for BigAnt to create a pool of say 200 random players, and pop them into the Free Agent pool which people could place into their side when they create a team from scratch?

What with the need to have a minimum 23 players in a team, it takes a very long time to not only create the team + guernseys to then also create 23 extra players is a fair bit of effort.

And then with those random created players, BigAnt could then make them look more like normal people (potentially face scans of staff members and other members of the public who consent to their face being in the game). That way they won’t look like all of their generic characters from AFL & Cricket games.

1 Like

Absolutely.
Making the players look different is a real challenge.
I wish I could make more players (1000 is the limit)

2 Likes

More creations.
Bendigo Football League

2 Likes

South Bendigo Home

Golden Square Home

Kangaroo Flat Home

Gisborne Home

Strathfieldsaye Home

Sandhurst Home

Sandhurst Away Shorts

@Chuckinho With the new increase to player guernseys on each team (now 20), you may be able to put all jumpers for a league into a single custom club…

Then let people make the clubs themselves, reusing those jumpers, so you have less players to make and fill/less admin overall.

1 Like

True, but as I can’t upload teams at the moment, it seems a moot point. :frowning:
Hopefully there is something in this patch or another one to up the limit.
I was getting a heaps of things censored on my PS5 too.
Ideally something to make player creation a bit easier would be tops. A two tiered system perhaps where you can manipulate simple things easier and then fine tune if desired.
I’d love for example to be able to say that a player was a Ruckman with an average of 51 and then have the attirbutes automatically calculated.

With the benefit of the new patch, I’ve just uploaded a heap of teams to the Academy.
I am going to test to see if they have come across from the PS5, but if you want to search for my stuff, feel free to let me know.

I have had success getting the teams to share using Quick code, but the logos don’t come across for me. Also, all the players are A-Censored etc.
Could someone tell me if they get the correct logos ont he guernseys for Benalla below? All I get is the colours but no logos.

Got bored

Just wondering if anyone is ready this tripe???

Anywho. I was thinking I could share all the quick codes for the teams that I’ve made. Should I do it in this thread or a new thread or ???

I reckon Chuckinho’s creations deserves it’s own thread and your codes can be pinned at the top

1 Like