Academy Creations

I’ve now made all the logos for the Bendigo League but can’t upload them for Castlemaine, Eaglehawk or Maryborough due to the “logo inserting into guernsey issue” which is being worked on by the devs.
Another “issue” I have is this sort of business where the collar and cuffs don’t match…

I just searched for Clubs created by you @Chuckinho , and successfully downloaded two of them.
I might need to check the censoring again, which I think was more a PS5 issue than other platforms

Do let me know. I have tried all sorts of things to get rid of the censoring issue on PS5. I am beginning to feel like it is a game bug.

1 Like

I’m sure Ronnie is a great guy, but I really am wondering what he is pondering about.

Successfully downloaded the RMFL teams, amazing job.

Like someone else said though, literally every player’s name was censored. Seem to remember this exact issue with previous BA cricket games, think it’s something on their end. @JNT_BA @RossSymons

BTW, I have the Mypolonga Oval (aka my old stomping ground) uploaded if anyone wants to check it out.

1 Like

Thanks for downloading. I hope the issues can be ironed out.
I’ve asked the AFL23 gaming page of Facebook for feedback on downloads and am finding the same issues with censored players. @SugarShane was that on PC, PS4, PS5 or XBox?

I have now uploaded all my shared teams on the Chuckinho’s Shares thread. I’ll put the codes on the first post at some stage.

I found that downloading clubs on PC all works well. No censoring of team of players.

However, using the Quick Code appears to leave out the custom logos, and possibly the custom stadium for the club. Only previously downloaded logos (I.e if you have the league logo already from another club) will show up on the guernsey.

Downloading a team from searching them will successfully download the logos and stadiums for them.

1 Like

On PS5, the censored players still exist. This appears to be related to a Sony update in the late 12 months.
Logos (when you can download them) are also all called Censored.

Weird thing I found, again the Quick Codes didn’t download logos or stadiums… however, when you search the community, it may also not download them as well.
To get around this I went:-

• Community - Search, find ‘Lauderdale’.
  • in the result screen, wait until the player shows up
    (This was a bland jumper without the logos)
  • don’t download, instead go back, and again search for Lauderdale
  • wait for the result screen to load the player, and this time they show the logos (almost as though they had finally downloaded in a cache in the background by now).
  • download team and guernseys work, with the stadium. (But with all names saying ‘Censored’).

So yeah, PS5 shares are a bit buggy at the moment.

1 Like

Nice workaround for PS5

Has anyone had any luck on XBOX?

I’m on PS5. I could check on PC too later on.

Got word back on my ticket and it seems to be some sort of issue with the swear word filter, Microsoft etc. Hopefully it gets fixed soon.
In other words I haven’t broken the game…

So it happens on XBox too?
I did see other games had issues with the parental controls with a recent Sony update for PS5…although none of the suggested workarounds for those seemed to work on my console.

I can only assume so as that seems the root cause of it all.

Whilst I wait to fininish Bendigo FL (inserting created logos), I thought I’d head further north again to the Murray League

I posted some custom share codes to AFL23 Gaming on facebook and the support has been great. Saying that, if making a custom league was as simple as typing three or four capital letters in a reply, then I’d have made more of an effort. :wink:

Now Everytime I try to use a downloaded logo on a custom team guernsey the menu immediately exits and gives me a fake logo

Yep, it’s a known fault which I understand is being fixed. Assume Easter will pass before it gets sorted though :wink:

I’ve just finished making all the logos and sponsors for the Murray League but ofcourse I can’t put the uploaded logos onto the guernseys untilt the bug is fixed. :frowning:

How do I fix the censored issue