Academy Creations

I like that idea :+1: I’d watch it to get better at making creations

1 Like

@RossSymons & @JNT_BA - Just checking if there is a known issue with the community section of the academy when it comes to downloading teams?

I’ve tried numerous times to download @Chuckinho collection and the system crashes, only to then tell me when i try a subsequent time, that it will overwrite saved data (there is no saved data).
PS5 user here.

My version of the Port Adelaide team is now live on the creations hub. Just search for Timber_roo97 and it should be there. I’m starting to work on the AFLW team too

1 Like

I know about these issues as does @JNT_BA :wink:

2 Likes

Next up is the Wodonga Bulldogs

Wodonga Bulldogs Home

2 Likes

Yarrawonga Home (of the Pigeons…)

1 Like

With Away shorts

1 Like

It can be hard to get across the detail sometimes in the logos with the screenshots

1 Like

Is the RMFL in your plans at all?

There will be an update to the number of teams - no details but will be massive

8 Likes

Awesome. Looking forward to it

Maybe. Saying that if you want to have a go. Go for it

Need to get this league finished so i can play with fev haha

Ok, question to the community on player creation.
Is there anywhere that you can assign a commentary name to your player?

Just made my first person and when he got the ball they called him “Sinclair”.
Needless to say… his name was not Sinclair :thinking:

That’s super awesome to hear :grin:

It’s weird. It seems to have a bit of a go, some of mine have the right name as it’s actually in the game. But I’ve made players for myself and my 2 boys, all with the same last name obviously, yet they call us 3 different things. One is pretty close, the others not so much.

Some of the others I’ve got seem a long way off. Definitely need a nickname/commentary name selection.

2 Likes

Yeah I’d say it was sporadic and I’m not sure why

I wish I could have this cutscene background

1 Like

Maybe @JNT_BA and big ant could make cutscenes like that. It be cool if they could

Hi guys,

Just wondering whether you can remove licensed players from licensed teams like cricket 22? I want to add some past players I created to the crows and use them in management mode but I exceed the maximum player limit.

Any ideas ?