Academy Creations

Trace fest - Wodonga Raiders

3 Likes

Wodonga Raiders Home

2 Likes

Wangaratta Rovers Home

2 Likes

Wangaratta Rovers now with away white shorts…

2 Likes

Wangaratta Magpies Away

2 Likes

North Albury Hoppers Home

2 Likes

Amazing work!!

Quick question, do these also work on PS4?

Once uploaded to the community, they can be downloaded on all 3 platforms :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Perfect! I’m excited to upload these!

Something I always notice but forget to post about, is that adding players to a team seems a bit more labour intensive than it needs to be.

The current process is:
Create Player
Exit
Go into Team Editor
Manage List
Select Add Player
Have to filter to player name to find them then add them

At which point you’re either doing this after every single player, or waiting until you have a batch of players and then either applying a name filter over and over so you can find each player, or just filtering free agents and scrolling the hundreds of names.

Would love this to be streamlined, forgive me if I’m wrong but I’m sure in some of the BA cricket games you could add them to a team either from inside the player editor, or from the player list.

Ideally having the option inside the player editor would be best. Just a setting for “Team” that pops open a team selector you can apply the player to. Failing that, the same sort of option from the player list would be nearly as good.

Less ideal, but still a streamlined option would be to be able to filter the player list by custom players as well. The closest you can get now is simply “Free Agents”, but that list is massive.

3 Likes

My workflow is that I create all the teams players in one go and then assign them to the team. Saying that I’m stuck at the moment until I can guarantee my backup.
Assigning from Player Manager would make my life so much easier.

1 Like

Seemed rude not to do this whilst in Albury…
Albury Tigers Home

2 Likes

and Away shorts

And Clash Guernsey

Myrtleford Away

1 Like

Myrtleford Home

1 Like

Hey Chukinho, just a question.

How do you know so much about all the SA country leagues? For example guernseys, logos, sponsors the list goes on and on?

I lived in SA for 24 years before moving to melb and half the teams your have been doing I’ve never heard of let alone knowing everything about each club even down to their grounds?

Seriously impressive mate

1 Like

Thanks mate
It’s a cross between a hobby and a labour of love. I get across the SA every year and we drive so the family roadtrip usually involves counter meals in country pubs where you always see evidence of the local FNC.
The rest is done through playhq, Facebook, YouTube and visiting the occasional sports shop. I was struggling to find the sponsor on the Yarrawonga guernseys yesterday but just went to the local mensland and they had team gear to tell me.
In all honesty I kind of expected that others would be keen to make all the metro stuff so I though I’d start and bush and head inwards if needed

1 Like

@Chuckinho Should do a tutorial online mate, I’d love to give it a crack but not many out there willing to teach the basics of the academy.

Love your work :call_me_hand:

Maybe I should. Not sure how but I could give it a crack. Currently sitting in a pub in Cootamundra so won’t be for a couple of days

4 Likes