Academy Creations

I even added the OG Magenta (as best as I could get it)

1 Like

BMW Lions logo cleanup

2 Likes

Crystal Brook logo reworked

3 Likes

Port (Pirie) Bulldogs Logo reworking

2 Likes

South Augusta logo reworked
It is never going to be perfect. I think over the journey I spent about a week trying to get this logo presentable in game. There are just too many elements and serifed fonts which are a nightmare.

1 Like

Looks much cleaner in game now

2 Likes

The guernseys that no port fan ever wants to admit was theirs it’s all prison bar, prison bar, prison bar

2 Likes

Would be cool if they can make a banner editor so it doesn’t revert to the black banner every time and you could put your own slogans on there. @JNT_BA @RossSymons could that ever be possible?

1 Like

That’s very true. I’ve always loved the Magenta design so I gave it a 2020s look.

1 Like

I’d love to see it. As a banner maker for the swans I would love this

The thousands of lines of code I mentioned the other day in another thread was me adding in more banners as they are created a certain way.

It is something we keep talking about, but with any user-generated content, there are a large number of aspects to take into consideration for how things will work, how we implement that system how complicated will that be to be user-friendly but also fully functioning. It’s certainly a conversation that will be ongoing.

1 Like

Sounds like a fun conversation. I’ll stick to making them for real for now :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

That’s even before you put some people on the banner to hold it

I’ve always admired the Cheersquad’s work when it comes to banners. Such amazing hard work goes into them, the ones that give me a chuckle are my favorite. Even better when mistakes are in them.

I had a lot of fun putting in some fun banners in the game and watching the feedback come in saying we did some typos, then just refer them back to the originals.

1 Like

That good to hear, for someone like me that has no idea about coding and development it seems like something that would be simple but clearly isn’t. Even if it’s not included in this one would be good to see in the next game

1 Like

I used to make banners for Sturt before I moved to Melbourne. Such good times
IMG_0511
IMG_0513
IMG_0514

2 Likes

It is a world of fun. Just finished up in South Melbourne tonight

1 Like

Finally made it into Mebourne and busy tonight with bannermaking.
Not much to share tonight but you can see where I’m going.

2 Likes

When you add the banners, is it always one’s used in real life or do you come up with your own things.

A special alternative kit I have been working with

1 Like