Academy Creations

South Gawler Home

1 Like

Willaston Clash

Willaston Home

1 Like

Hi everyone. I love the new Big Ant forum and enjoying the AFL 23 game.

In regards to creating new teams with appropriate voice commentary, will there be an opportunity to add “Tasmania”, “Hobart” and “The Devils” to the audio library with the new Tassie team coming in over the next few years.

Not sure mate. I suggest you submit a ticket at support.bigant.com to ask there

1 Like

Kapunda Bombers Away

3 Likes

Amazing work as always. Totally downloading this one tomorrow! Assuming it’s uploaded already.

Kapunda Home

1 Like

Unfortunately, I can’t upload individual guernseys and I can’t upload these teams because I’ve reached my cap.

Could we get the possibility of an option to upload Guernsey we create just by themselves @RossSymons and @JNT_BA ? I’ve got a lot of different guernsey designs I’m working on

1 Like

Angaston Logo

1 Like

Angaston Home

1 Like

Angaston Away

1 Like

Nuriootpa Rover Home

2 Likes

…and Away shorts

1 Like

So there you go. That is all the guernseys from the BLGFA (Barossa Light Gawler Football Association)
Some were easy to make, but most had some quirks including massive numbers of sponsors or quirky badges like Kapunda or Angaston.

3 Likes

Great work as usual bud :+1:t4:

1 Like

Been working on some special designs. Still slightly updating this design but I like it so far.

2 Likes

Sitting in the motel in Bairnsdale tonight with a tummy full of Souvlaki, South Melbourne Dimmas and jam filled donuts. Onwards to Melbourne in the morning.
Thought I’d fix some logos I wasn’t happy with.

Central Augusta Football Club

3 Likes

Orroroo Logo

1 Like