AFL 23 - Megathread

it was the sapphire and emerald 2023 pack from the legendary objective.

@JNT_BA are you able to use your pro team login over different platforms ?

Example: PC to PS5 or would you have to create another account ?

Progress isn’t shared. So it will be a new Team for every platform. You can log into the same Nacon account to save another signup. But yeah progress won’t travel.

1 Like

Anyone else experiencing more frequent player teleportation in premiership challenge?

@JNT_BA have you guys ever thought about creating a discord for all the games patch notes and having ageneral discussion in there but obvs on slow mode etc and where you guys can show us what cards there are in the game aswell just a thought haha

As I said to the Tennis guys.

Thats fair enough haha just thought id ask

1 Like

Yeah, that’s fair. It’s one of the things we looked into. I even had one already set up with… most things I needed. I kept working on it and looking around, but all platforms have their advantages and disadvantages. You’ve seen some of the peeps that come in here. You really want them pinging a Discord every 2 mins. I don’t :rofl:

2 Likes

Hahaha thats fair trust me on pc and my phine its constant pings so i get where your coming from haha also why is it so easy to get bont ive gotten him 5 times but mills i havebt seen once even in my pack opening on stream last night haha

1 Like

Quick question @JNT_BA regarding coaches battles, when will these be updated/refreshed?? … I saw one yesterday that was minus 2 days and I think it’s team of the week (Vs Hawks) is meant to run out today from memory

Yeah, people seem to be getting more of the 24 packs, he is a 23. So best to target those and obviously avoid Team Builders and to really narrow down and make sure to select the correct position pack.

@JNT_BA why arnt you answering anything about management mode? I think it’s safe to say most people are really disappointed with it after what we were promised. Please don’t take this aggressively it’s just a question and curious to know if more will ever be added

Hey Guys! I have AFL 23 on Steam and I connected a PS4 controller to my PC. But in game the controls are with the Xbox Controller. eg) PS4’s X is Xbox’s A. I’ve tried to search it up but I can’t find where I can change it. Thanks @JNT_BA

Most likely because he’s already stated several times there’ll be no further updates to it in this iteration

2 Likes

The last update broke my sliders also. Some I’m gonna have to rest everything and rebuild the sliders

whats sliders???

Small burgers, pretty good item of choice at Sporting Globe, can’t say no to some pulled pork sliders :wink:

2 Likes

Might need to download and use DS4Windows. I think that properly translates buttons over for Steam. (it has when I’ve used it, but also never had issues without it)

Maybe play the game in big picture mode, that’s what I do with PS5 controller

ok thanks, is that what you use?