AFL 23 - Megathread

Hahahahaha, this is amusing! Coach battles you get rewards every game. XP, FP which turn into……….REWARDS!! How about that - you can actually buy more packs with the FP you earn.

So, the last set of Coach Battles, I picked the losing team in Tug O Footy, yet it’s still showing up in my list (with negative time remaining, but not playable).

Hopefully this clears soon.

Saying that, the result was amazing!
Sydney beat (my) Brisbane by 62 points, with the totals around 60,000… so maybe decided by only 1 or 2 games!

1 Like

Yep it’s the same for me - last weeks cleared out fine but that game stayed. A very close result!

1 Like

Completed the Win 25 hitouts in a game with a Lumbering Ruck objective multiple times and it still won’t give me the rewards. Also not counting the goals and tackles I get with my forwards objectives. Did them last night and the next day I haven’t got the rewards yet.

I wish i got to olay coach battles when that was going id try n help beat sydney haha

1 Like

@TVGoodes37 There’s still a bit of a delay on objectives, so it should show up soon.

1 Like

To be honest, the first thing to do is lower your difficulty to give you some time to learn all the mechanics. You can then also try the different tactics.

Momentum and stamina also play a part, so the further down you get, the worse it will happen

1 Like

hardest difficulty on ladder leaders is a little bit ridiculous… I win by 90 on hard and lose by 80 on hardest

All though I don’t like PT I do enjoy playing management since the last update feels fire fun and harder too which I like, just feels very different not sure how or why

@Obnob What do you mean? Locate tactic is literally the option for defenders to stay on opponents…
If you’re on ProTeam make sure you update tactics because it’s defaults to Balanced

1 Like

I’ve noiced if using auto interchange the defenders and forwards get swapped around making both defence and attack very hard.

1 Like

2 times in a row I’ve been booted from a ladder because my game crashed at HT wth🤦🏼, also every game on the ladder no longer then 5 min quarters ASAP!!

i finished the legendary objective which hands out a sapphire pack, but when i went to open it my game crashed and everytime i go into pro team it crashes.

How have you already done that??

you dont want too know…i haven’t seen my family since pro team dropped.

Anyone know how to do the challenge “play a game with both backline general archetypes” im beth confused not gonna lie

KDEF and DEF both need backline general

2 Likes

I thought I had that but it hasn’t popped for me yet. I will try again and be sure that’s my setup.

I’ve just tried that as well, but not popped

anyone else’s legendary milestone for aphids pack challenge not moving?