AFL 23 - Megathread

@JNT_BA can you be completely honest does BA really absolutely care about AFL23. Seems BA gives more love to their other titles. I’m just worried that BA have given up on updating and caring for the game.

Big ant studios need to care about the game more

2 Likes

@stallionsCEO as JNT has said in the past there won’t be updates until the approval for proteam has been pushed through. I think once we see that, the updates will be more frequent than every 3 months

We are still waiting

If you could have any legend player, who would it be?

Chris Judd because I am a Carlton supporter and because he is a legend and he was a incredible player my favourite moment from him was the in the 2013 elimination final

I hope he is pretty overpowered in the game

I keep forgetting “pretty soon” is like minimum 2 weeks for bigant :joy:

2 Likes

Excuse me I said “very soon” so like a week’s wait for the announcement :rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

I don’t play much afl 23 anymore because the game is still so bad it’s still not balanced and still has so many glitches

It really isn’t that bad, it’s great fun once you get all the mechanics down pat

3 Likes

Yeah I know that I’m just wondering if they still care about the game

1 Like

Blows me away how many people join and or create multiple accounts just to post a ridiculously unfunny comment

4 Likes

Unfortunately it’ll probably be another announcement for a release date, and then another delay

2 Likes

It’s even more funny when I see when the accounts are linked and think I won’t know who they are on their main account. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

6 Likes

@JNT_BA please tell me one of these new accounts is Crowsfan, I miss them

3 Likes

Why multiple accounts scratches head looking confused?

Multiple accounts usually means someone who has been banned for being an absolute flog, but loves the game so much, they still want the news.

2 Likes