AFL 23 - Megathread

@JNT_BA

1 Like

Another day of silence :confused:

2 Likes

should hear about some proteam news sometime this week hopefully.

1 Like

Any chance that might be today @JNT_BA ??

Sometime this week, its well overdue. I want it to be good news but it might be more bad news, I just hope we get Proteam this week or early as next Monday

Who bets they announce it Sunday 11:59 PM 59 seconds

2 Likes

Couldnā€™t possibly be because Iā€™m super busy :rofl:

9 Likes

I canā€™t remember when the last time we got news about anything :wink: Lets hope itā€™s good news :wink:

@JNT_BA What have you been up to? Is it fun?

Fun? Sure a little. Interesting? Very much so. Pro? Verrrry Pro.

6 Likes

Surely youā€™re not the only admin/developer or whatever from BA in this chat that could contribute to the questions tho? Would you not have a team for platforms like this. Iā€™d understand it being busy if just you but any company should have a team for these things. Not 1 person to cover multiple forums and from the sounds of other things too.

1 Like

Will whatever your doing be revealed at some stage today?? :grin:

Big man be playing pro team so he get get a goated team and flog everyoneā€¦ thatā€™s whatā€™s happening! :joy:

6 Likes

Surely you know by now this is what the offices of BigAnt look like :joy:

BigAnt

8 Likes

Very cryptic :wink: Is that a hint at something? :thinking: Anything is possible :wink:

2 Likes

Be nice if we didnt have to play cryptic games.
@JNT_BA can you confirm if we are getting news today or not?

3 Likes

Well it is basically 5pm so better luck tomorrow I hope, which could be interesting since it was originally supposed to launch on a Tuesday which if I had to guess makes it a little more likely it will be tomorrow? Every update this year has been Tuesday I believe so fingers crossed!

2 Likes

verrry pro u say cannot wait for pro team

Hey @JNT_BA im a little confused so hoping you can clarify something.

It has been stated a couple of times that once it was approved by platform holders it would go live.
Its felt implied that you guys have been working on pro team so iā€™m just curious as to what is actually going on?

6 Likes

Iā€™d be very surprised if it was because its a Tuesday deadline if anythingā€¦no idea doe.