AFL 23 - Megathread

therefor it hasn’t been aproved

1 Like

It is very possible for the upcoming news to be that it hasn’t been approved but the upcoming news could also be that it will be coming this week or next week. Again anything is possible and both these outcomes shouldn’t be ruled out until evidence is presented.

2 Likes

It’s either this week or nothing I reckon

2 Likes

I love how every week goes by we say we will get news or the mode will come out this week or the next and then got absolutely nothing and then the cycle repeats :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

You’re not wrong. I for one have been very excited to play pro team, however this has just dragged on for too long now.

More communication would be great instead of just popping in to stir the pot occasionally and not actually giving us anything of value.

Treat us with some respect, after all we have paid for it.

I really hope BA comes out with something asap and that it exceeds expectations, because anything less than that is a fail.

I’ll probably be blocked for voicing this, but i just hope that BA can come out and talk to us all like adults so we can all enjoy a mode thats been long overdue for footy fans.

8 Likes

@JNT_BA Im not gonna lie, im so hyped man. First off its a dream come true that we have a company which is making a afl game, that comes with good graphics and most importantly a ultimate team mode. Really excited mate hope to hear news soon.

1 Like

It’s very possible that the upcoming news is about the upcoming news getting approved to be spoken about and at which point, we will be told that the upcoming news is about to be realised at an upcoming time.

That upcoming news will hopefully be about platform approval and the upcoming release of pro team. Either there is upcoming news on the way and we are all excited lol.

1 Like

If the news says it’s been approved and they give a release date, I think many people, including me, will be really frustrated. I expect them to post on Twitter that the pro team is now approved and live on all consoles in the coming days.

7 Likes

@JNT_BA dont let patch notes hold it up, you’re more than welcome to release it without that, im sure we will work out whats going on.
Cheers mate :joy:

1 Like

All they need to do is

Patch Notes:

• Added Proteam
    :joy:
1 Like

NGL that’s kinda all of it. As well as “Stability Improvements”

3 Likes

I forgot about that. Cant have patch notes without some stability improvements.
Do you leave that in or type it out everytime? :joy:

hmmm…. Interesting :thinking:

Sometimes I type it just for the funsies. Sometimes it’s a Copy/Paste situation.

1 Like

Which one will it be today? :wink:

Is he typing it as we speak…:crossed_fingers:

I can imagine @JNT_BA sitting at his desk like this. Its the real reason for the delay, he just cant decide :joy:

No it didn’t :joy:
Jog on :joy:

Thats hilarious bro :rofl: you got the whole forum laughing!!

4 Likes

i'll allow it

This made me laugh.

1 Like