AFL 23 - Megathread

@JNT_BA would love to play some pro team to get me through work today :joy::joy:

2 Likes

stop teasing us and release it :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

@sharpedobigantfan lucky this would be in game and not real life, otherwise he’d be useless :joy:

1 Like

This is why pro team will be interesting, people have different ideas on who is/isnt a good player :joy:

jake

Na I prefer Jake over Shai. Not as high a quality, but Bombers so better for me.

1 Like

@JNT_BA Shai would be a jet in game, but as a Richmond supporter I can’t stand him :joy:

1 Like

Nah give me Brady Hough anyday :muscle::eagle:

Not as high quality? Cmon, as a fellow Essendon supporter I must disagree. His best games have been better than Shai’s imo. Also need a sneaky Nic Martin card if you got one? lol :wink::pray:

1 Like

Do we know if there’s going to be some sort of evolution system where you can upgrade cards like the newer fifa games

The only Essendon players I’d let in my ProTeam squad would be Archibald Perkins , Harrison Jones, Sammy Draper, Sammy Durham and Xavier Duursma

After Saturday’s performance oooft. Although 4th QTR against Collingwood the week before that was an amazing game!

1 Like

Wild to leave out Merrett

2 Likes

Yeah Sam was in my Dev version team.

Truuuuu

1 Like

Less chat, more work please. We want to play pro team not talk about it :joy:

I’d leave out Perkins on current form and put in Martin and Merrett

Work? I just make memes all day what do you mean by work?

1 Like

Wish I had your job.

1 Like

Can you make a meme that is a fully functioning pro team mode? Think of it like an AFL meme of Fifa Ultimate Team :joy:

@JNT_BA I’ll let Merritt in my squad if u nod yes that the news is about passing approvals :wink:

1 Like